FIA GT1 Season 3 | Sunday Racing | Final Race: 27th May

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 1,118 comments

What do you want for next season?

• Total voters
That Tinychat's pretty cool, though Messenger would work if Dax and some others had bothered to download it. ;)

Will these cars be remained stock or will they be de-tuned?

I've moved on from MSN to Skype.

At least you haven't moved on to FB. That would make you only mass teens... ;)

Maybe you're wondering why I haven't signed up, well truth is, I'll only do so after having tested the cars. I abandoned the V8's already, though that wasn't because of lack of grip, but the fact that it became impossible to race with such excessive tire wear. We'll see how it goes here...

Maybe you're wondering why I haven't signed up, well truth is, I'll only do so after having tested the cars. I abandoned the V8's already, though that wasn't because of lack of grip, but the fact that it became impossible to race with such excessive tire wear. We'll see how it goes here...

The tyre wear makes for great strategy.

F1 drivers didn't quit when the new Pirelli's came out, so why should you quit over whats supposed to be a fun race meet?

F1 drivers didn't quit when the new Pirelli's came out, so why should you quit over whats supposed to be a fun race meet?

I left because I had to use hards to make 3 stops, while some others did the same with mediums or even softs (and some 2 stoppers might also have been mediums). That's far from fun at my part.

What you guys muffing about, fb is a real handy place:P But gotta say, messenger ain't too bad either.

What you guys muffing about, fb is a real handy place:P

But it doesn't help us run a race event.

It's only good for checking up on exes lol...

Anyway. Second car release tomorrow!

I've been on Facebook for quite a while now actually :cool:

If we we end up doing a pit stop every other lap, i would move my vote over to RH, my pit crew would make it impossible to ever do well in any race.

Why are you planing GT1 3 now? GT1 2 is just getting going?

But it doesn't help us run a race event.

It's only good for checking up on exes lol...

Anyway. Second car release tomorrow!

Stalker! :scared:

For the sake of it, I think the German car is the SambaBus and the American one is the Tank Car. Welcome to FIA GT1's 3rd edition, the Crazy Season...

If we we end up doing a pit stop every other lap, i would move my vote over to RH, my pit crew would make it impossible to ever do well in any race.

GT1 2 is half way through, and I had an idea and got excited... :dopey:

I left because I had to use hards to make 3 stops, while some others did the same with mediums or even softs (and some 2 stoppers might also have been mediums). That's far from fun at my part.

Uhh, learn to control your tyre wear?

I thought SS's last longer than RH's? Obviously there's the factor that they also get worse when worn... so 1 stoppers might be in real trouble.

The tire wear is not even bad stop moaning man.

Yet I heard Dax saying that you and Seven left GT5 earlier because you two didn't like the new tire wear... Not going to cause another argument, but I like reminding people that they're no more perfect than me.

Neljack, yes yes, MSN. :dopey:

Yet I heard Dax saying that you and Seven left GT5 earlier because you two didn't like the new tire wear... Not going to cause another argument, but I like reminding people that they're no more perfect than me.

Neljack, yes yes, MSN. :dopey:

You just need to get use to the tire wear, and if we go on SS it will make it more fun coming out of the bends.

Latest Posts

Back