FIA GT1 World Championship | NELJACK IS WORLD CHAMPION

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 951 comments

Are you getting the Spa DLC?

• Yes, and I will have it in time for the FIA GT1 Spa race.

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • No, but I do not mind sitting that race out.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No and I do not want it on the calendar.

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
well there is not challenge any ways when u use a ds3.
i am using a wheel with a sprained wrist that i can hardly more that a challenge even when i am in a car that suits me.

I try to make this a fun series, and just because you left the testing until a day before the series starts, it's my fault.

I have not seen anyone else complain about this, only you. And, you say I take it too seriously when you are calling your supposed real life mate names over a online racing series,

*endless bickering in TOCA*

Right then I'll pop in here and see what's go-

*endless bickering*

It never ends.... T_T

*endless bickering in TOCA*

Right then I'll pop in here and see what's go-

*endless bickering*

It never ends.... T_T

It wasn't endless in TOCA, it stopped when we had got through with R3 :ill:

All you have to do is send a message to fast-kn and driftking asking if they could go in the Corvette or Muricalago.

You don't have to shout abuse at me because of a game,

i don't no how u have the nerve to say that my family spent ****ing loads on you and you can still say that i can't ****ing believe you.

take u on holiday spend like £500 on you and that what i get. your supposed real life mate.
if you where not my mate i would of taken lewis.

i don't no how u have the nerve to say that my family spent ****ing loads on you and you can still say that i can't ****ing believe you.

take u on holiday spend like £500 on you and that what i get. your supposed real life mate.

So because of that it gives you the right to shout abuse at me?

I want to stay in the GT-R, so if it's OK with fast-kn, could we pair up?

Ben you need to grow up abit, it a video game,

i am not going to say any thing because i am getting annoyed and if i don't say anything because it is best and it would cause less argument. if u need me get josh to tell me.

^I was thinking more along the lines of Karthekayan (sp?), seeing as it's his home GP.

well there is not challenge any ways when u use a ds3.
i am using a wheel with a sprained wrist that i can hardly more that a challenge even when i am in a car that suits me.

I got a podium tonight with a DFGT and a sprained wrist. Got a win and a podium last time I had a sprained wrist, in an IS-F which spent half the time with understeer and the other half with oversteer, if I can do that, surely you can tame a Murcielago or a Vette.

Is it worth having him in this championship if he has that kind of attitude?

Ok. fast-kn has agreed to take the Corvette, leaving driftking free to team up with TeamLotus_Seven in the Datsun... I mean Nissan GT-R.

I'm sure it's pretty annoying to end up changing car a day before the season start, unless testing has been done...

I got a podium tonight with a DFGT and a sprained wrist. Got a win and a podium last time I had a sprained wrist, in an IS-F which spent half the time with understeer and the other half with oversteer, if I can do that, surely you can tame a Murcielago or a Vette.

it order pends on the sprain i have a stage 2-3 witch is nearly the worst. yours and mine are probably not alike. i have been struggling with day to day things with my left had. so i am struggling like hell..

it order pends on the sprain i have a stage 2-3 witch is nearly the worst. yours and mine are probably not alike. i have been struggling with day to day things with my left had. so i am struggling like hell..

Yeah the only two things I can do with my right hand are writing(:grumpy:) and GT5-ing.(:))

Yeah the only two things I can do with my right hand are writing(:grumpy:) and GT5-ing.(:))

true gamer fighting though pain.

i am not like that i would like my wrist to recover quicker.

And eating hamburgers.

:sly:

One handed Carbon.;)

k1%282%29.jpg

:sly:

^That isn't me in the picture

Back