FIA GT1 World Championship | NELJACK IS WORLD CHAMPION

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 951 comments

Are you getting the Spa DLC?

• Yes, and I will have it in time for the FIA GT1 Spa race.

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • No, but I do not mind sitting that race out.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No and I do not want it on the calendar.

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
^ Last time I checked, I think it was TeamLotus_Seven.

6532575439_a26c263389_b.jpg

yaya my first win of the series :)

That was sick. Wasn't prepared for rain and set up the car for fully dry conditions.. tried to qualify in slicks at first but realised too late that it wouldn't work. changed to inters and drove round again but had no time to set a good lap and no time to get to the pits to change to wets for the race.

Something weird was going on in quali by the way because i set a 4:50 and it put me on top. I thought it would fix it to the race but no i was first there as well.. well it didn't matter. couldn't lead the pack round on my inters i was still spinning in 6th..

Finally started from pits and soon realised i wouldn't be able to keep up. Drove round and round carbon always sniffing my but. during the final laps we almost caught eclat who must have messed up big time. Didn't catch him though and finished 6th

that's probably why it worked so good ^^ i noticed that last time i drove this championship.. we practised in rain and me who hadn't set up the car was real fast :P
Stupid of me to forget that this time.

^ Sorry, I get mixed up between you two.

Is it weird to be really sore in the neck and shoulders after a weekend of virtual racing? ^^ My neck would never stand the forces in F1..

UPDATE FOR SEASON 2!

1.11.7xx - Audi R8
1.11.7xx - Corvette ZR1
1.11.6xx - Ford GT
1.11.8xx - Nissan GTR
1.11.7xx - Lamborghini Murcialargo

After a good days testing, me and neljack have got the cars pretty even. (The times were recorded around Top Gear Test Track, but we will test at other tracks.)

UPDATE FOR SEASON 2!

1.11.7xx - Audi R8
1.11.7xx - Corvette ZR1
1.11.6xx - Ford GT
1.11.8xx - Nissan GTR
1.11.7xx - Lamborghini Murcialargo

After a good days testing, me and neljack have got the cars pretty even. (The times were recorded around Top Gear Test Track, but we will test at other tracks.)

:sly:

Latest Posts

Back