FIA GT1 World Championship | NELJACK IS WORLD CHAMPION

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 951 comments

Are you getting the Spa DLC?

• Yes, and I will have it in time for the FIA GT1 Spa race.

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • No, but I do not mind sitting that race out.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No and I do not want it on the calendar.

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
:odd:

That might be bit trickier. I'll see.

Bravely go to your parents and tell them that you're either racing at that time, or you're racing at that time with them tied up and locked in the basement. :P

Bravely go to your parents and tell them that you're either racing at that time, or you're racing at that time with them tied up and locked in the basement. :P

I could probably swing it. Just needs some gentle persuasion.

*Cracks knuckles*

Love the fact how the MkIV also gets a Christmas hat :cheers:

So, what do we do... start at 4pm and get Mk but lose neljack (???) or at 5pm keeping the current field? :P

Love the fact how the MkIV also gets a Christmas hat :cheers:

So, what do we do... start at 4pm and get Mk but lose neljack (???) or at 5pm keeping the current field? :P

We race at 16.30GMT and lose them both!!!

No, hopefully they can both make it at 16:30

BTW, now that I have found out the mystery behind names like neljack, Phouchg and DaxCobra, it's time for the next one... Where does "marunda" come from? :P

That's for me to know and you to find out...
/Mysterious voice.

EDIT: Could probably make 4:30pm.

Last edited:
An update on Season 2 testing.

GTR, Ford GT and Lamborghini are very similar in pace, but the GT is proving to be a bit more of a handful to keep on the road.

I think I am going to do some practice in a hour or so does any one wanna join me.

Edit. Just realised what track it is and I can't make a room as I have not got the new tracks and stuff, hopefully éclat would make a room :).

The GT-R will definitely be at a disadvantage round here, so I must give 107% of my performance in this one. Hopefully I get a podium and a finish better than neljack or Sumo, that would help for the final round :)

I think I am going to do some practice in a hour or so does any one wanna join me.

Edit. Just realised what track it is and I can't make a room as I have not got the new tracks and stuff, hopefully éclat would make a room :).

I will make a room then leave, going to make a race edit of this.

Back