FIA GT1 World Championship | NELJACK IS WORLD CHAMPION

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 951 comments

Are you getting the Spa DLC?

• Yes, and I will have it in time for the FIA GT1 Spa race.

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • No, but I do not mind sitting that race out.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No and I do not want it on the calendar.

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
6452011547_76ef97bb4c_z.jpg

i said too you don't reveal it too GTP etc. but you did thanks for that (Sumo098 For FIA GT1 CHAMP GOOO MATE!)

And no, I did not. You're blaming the entirely wrong person. You can ask Furi who revealed your identity, and you'll find out that it wasn't me.

i won't be participating anymore in the GTP Series (Thanks Carbonox.........) you ruined my Career yet again.

Awww, I was enjoying racing with you. Your sheer speed has given me a new target of racing standard to aim for once I get a wheel. (which I predict will be soon, I'm serious this time!) :(

I'll keep driving as best as I can, but it's going to be tough to fend off Neljack in this series.

LKW it was you that revealed your real identity and Carbon isnt to blame, it was something Furi should know about. It had nothing to do with you domminating TOCA.

However I do think its ashame you're leaving this series, you're ridiculously quick.

And Sumo I suck at Deep Forest race way you can get it back :P

Awww, I was enjoying racing with you. Your sheer speed has given me a new target of racing standard to aim for once I get a wheel. (which I predict will be soon, I'm serious this time!)

Holy crap! You're that fast without a wheel? :eek:

Holy crap! You're that fast without a wheel? :eek:

Yeah, I've somehow managed to become a fairly proficient DS3 driver. I guess it's all the driving I did on the Nurb 24h in the rain at night with no ABS when I was bored early in the year and wanted a rediculous challenge. :lol:

Okay, so... I was lapping slowly because I didn't cut the white part after the tunnel because I didn't know it could be cut... :(

Actually I have a question.

There's a part which most people seem to cut right before the first tunnel. It's a left that has a big paved area off to the inside which most just gun over, I prefer to drive around it because I feel that cutting it is doing it wrong. Are we allowed to cut it this race?

EDIT: DERP! Just noticed it was reverse, so the corner in question would be after the second tunnel. Probably the one Carbonox was talking about.

Last edited:
Actually I have a question.

There's a part which most people seem to cut right before the first tunnel. It's a left that has a big paved area off to the inside which most just gun over, I prefer to drive around it because I feel that cutting it is doing it wrong. Are we allowed to cut it this race?

EDIT: DERP! Just noticed it was reverse, so the corner in question would be after the second tunnel. Probably the one Carbonox was talking about.

Yes, it is cuttable, purely because most people will anyway.

Also, if you turn penalties on it doesn't penalise usage of that part of the track.

ROOM OPEN!

Oh well, I'll decide doing this event after all and attempt to leave the really bad testing session behind. You don't win a race in qualifying anyway...

Have you driven with a wheel anytime sumo? i felt it was quite a learning curve when i started but i'm not the skillful young man like you are ;)

Have you driven with a wheel anytime sumo? i felt it was quite a learning curve when i started but i'm not the skillful young man like you are ;)

I used to play Forza with the 360 wheel, so I'm used to FFB and such. I'll just need to get a hang of the 900 degree steering.

Failed from me. New car, no set up, 6 seconds of pace. No good for me.

Third disconnect in a row :/
Not like it's a major disaster, my tyre wear was 1.5x compared to everyone else, I stood no chance.

Pleaseplease could we go back to Eclat's private lounge? I never had a problem with that. And people weren't disconnecting either, as I remember. As for loading times, it's still better to wait 5 minutes, than to get disconnected...

Latest Posts

Back