FIA GT1 World Championship | NELJACK IS WORLD CHAMPION

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 951 comments

Are you getting the Spa DLC?

• Yes, and I will have it in time for the FIA GT1 Spa race.

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • No, but I do not mind sitting that race out.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No and I do not want it on the calendar.

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
The people that didnt show up should announce before the race day........
Simple maners really....

6454088041_67685d6018_z.jpg

Qualified 4th, started 8th, made tons of mistakes on the bumps and jumps(jumps, really?) and didn't have the will to keep going.

I did quite well, TBH, seeing as (on average) I was only 2 seconds per lap off the pace. If I hadn't shortened my gears, I would have finished something like 2 laps down.

If anyone from the current top 3 finishes on the podium in both the remaining races, Eclat won't win the championship no matter what.

:)

Hmmph. Time for a portion of my cunning... NO! All my cunning...

Edit: I know, I will add another race to the track. Repeat of Deep Forest Raceway anyone? :D

Hmmph. Time for a portion of my cunning... NO! All my cunning...

Edit: I know, I will add another race to the track. Repeat of Deep Forest Raceway anyone? :D

Yes, but only if you agree to drive a Prius with the power limiter at 0.

It was either a Prius or Cattle.

I don't have any cattle, how about a horse? Get the deed and whistle, and it'll spawn right nearby!

BTW, enjoy your "hot weekend" after the hat tricks at the Elises and FIA GT1, because now it's my turn. BTW, you didn't get a Grand Chelem in either one despite the domination :D

My post count is now my birthyear! :bowdown:

I don't have any cattle, how about a horse? Get the deed and whistle, and it'll spawn right nearby!

BTW, enjoy your "hot weekend" after the hat tricks at the Elises and FIA GT1, because now it's my turn. BTW, you didn't get a Grand Chelem in either one despite the domination :D

My post count is now my birthyear! :bowdown:

Could have gone for the Grand Chelem quite easily today. Didn't want to though, just wanted to win!

Hey you teamlotuses should be joining this https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=231662 because you know each others in real life right? should be strong with three good drivers. :)

I'd be joining if i had friends playing and yeah time.. if i had time :P

i would get Sooo bored. i couldn't do a 24hour race.

I hope next race would be better for overtaking as this was another track what was really hard to over take.

i would get Sooo bored. i couldn't do a 24hour race.

I hope next race would be better for overtaking as this was another track what was really hard to over take.

Ben, if our parents would allow it I would do it...

Deep Forest felt like a F1 race. Such big gaps, I drove the entire race without battles except just before the pitstops when I spun and Sumo came knocking on the doorstep. Held him off though :sly:

HAha i don't know what stereotypes you fins have about swedes ^^ seems interesting though

HAha i don't know what stereotypes you fins have about swedes ^^ seems interesting though

Lots of bad stuff Not very much really :sly:

Eclat, what about team orders here? You mess up with winning one race and neljack might lose the championship to me or Sumo... so how are things? :sly:

Lots of bad stuff Not very much really :sly:

Eclat, what about team orders here? You mess up with winning one race and neljack might lose the championship to me or Sumo... so how are things? :sly:

Things are great, thanks!

Back