FIA GT1 World Championship | NELJACK IS WORLD CHAMPION

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 951 comments

Are you getting the Spa DLC?

• Yes, and I will have it in time for the FIA GT1 Spa race.

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • No, but I do not mind sitting that race out.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No and I do not want it on the calendar.

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
I really need the room open, there aren't other chances to practice Spa thanks to it being a DLC track.

Sorry 'bout leaving early. Wasn't easy to do but I'm not in top form today and by lap 17 or something I just couldn't keep the car going straight and had to leave it at that. :(

Season-best result for me today - even if it was through default...

6493892885_9b332d9fab_z.jpg

Ops I have cropped the top bar of the leader board

Last edited:
About my qualifying, I had gone through Eau Rouge flat out and accidently cut Radillon as a result, I did extend the gap through the lap but I would have felt bad taking pole, but I had to leave at the start anyway.:(

About my qualifying, I had gone through Eau Rouge flat out and accidently cut Radillon as a result, I did extend the gap through the lap but I would have felt bad taking pole, but I had to leave at the start anyway.:(

Its ok :)

Im gonna send a message to everyone that signed up on friday (apart from the usual that always turn up) to try and make sure we have a decent grid for Sundays last race. :)

I got too many ideas in my head.

I want to do a rally series, but I just thought about doing a "Grand Heritage Touring Car" Series, with the likes of Camaro's and Cobras etc.

Just retired while I was running 5th. That's one crappy way to retire "Rei", my R35. :grumpy:

Latest Posts

Back