Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 15:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 16:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 17:00 PST

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
This sounds sick! My PSN is Islanders18. I'll get back to you when i figure out my car.

What part/pp/performance restriction on the car's!?

Each car is different. Check out all the car's Technical Forms in the original post. The idea is to mirror the real world series, so everything started by matching the HP, torque and weight of the real cars. From there, I tweaked the performance with tires, downforce and suspension settings to get them all within the same performance envelope.

You'll notice some cars have full tunes (thank you to RKM, Child, Weinish, etc.), while others are at stock settings. The Ford GT actually had to be dumbed down even further buy increasing ride height and decreasing downforce.

For this first season, I'd like to stick with the original 10 cars in the OP. But, I'd love to see a GT-R...Viper...SLS...etc...in season 2.

Ok then, MtBeR and I may go with the Audi, (calling dibs!).

getting all the drivers to follow the technical form is going to be a challenge

Yes there is a wall of shame and if anyone is caught cheating, they get DQed and their stats removed from the standings. That acts as a deterrent.
As for enforcing regulations, the Race Stewards could hold the cars and share them online for the races. And/or, to avoid any possible controversies, you could allow things that are undetectable such as Chassis Reinforcement. (Most FR vehicles don't gain anything from this anyways). Most major enhancements are detectable from replays. (Turbo, engine stage), but things like Suspension, Transmission etc... you may have to allow to ensure an even field.

We should hold more testing sessions, to coin your term, "Homologation Sessions."

Oh and NO ASSISTS!

I think we can coax xAmilliOn into rounding off our team.

Indeed they have lol. Sign me up. I am not 100% sure I can commit at this moment, but once my schedule clears up a bit, I should be okay.

PSN: xAmillion
GTP: xAmilli0n
Car: Audi R8 (I think...MajikTom can correct me on this)
Team: We need a team name guys :D ;)

Audi R8 (I think...MajikTom can correct me on this)

Yes, Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro '09. I'm buying a few so we can test things that are non-removable.

Can we have a Homologation session tonight at 20:00 GMT-6? (MDT). I want to run a few stock cars together...

Alright, I think I could make most races if on saturdays. I've tuned my aston martin to regulations and it feels good! I painted it red with dark yellow rims. as of now im in with Team Todis Rugz and an aston martin.

Yes, Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro '09. I'm buying a few so we can test things that are non-removable.

Can we have a Homologation session tonight at 20:00 GMT-6? (MDT). I want to run a few stock cars together...

Sounds good, are you available later this evening? 6:00 - 8:00MDT? Its the first real day of spring for us, the lawn mower is calling. :ill:

Sounds good, are you available later this evening? 6:00 - 8:00MDT? Its the first real day of spring for us, the lawn mower is calling. :ill:

Can I go to the session too? I can't test alone :P I can only go a half an hour though, I gotta go then.

Let's make it at 01:00UDT/GMT - to whenever, I can devote a few hours for this.
My Lounge
21:00EDT
21:00CST -> for those who don't observe DST
20:00CDT
19:00MDT
18:00PDT

ALL STOCK Cars

Oil change, break-in and Sport softies only.
Buy a new one today and keep them "Whitest White" until we are ready to start moding them as required. (I have a buncha Whitest White paint chips if you need em.)
(Might I suggest we at least go with Carbon Hoods as a standard just to match the Spec list? Leave these out until Tier makes the call.)

Is there a rough estimate for a start date? I'm interested, but can't commit yet as I am still waiting for Internet. Not sure tethering via the iPhone will quite cut it...

*sign me up*
Car: Aston Martin
Color: Red
Team: Todis Rugz Racing
PSN: Islanders18

So I think we have alot of testing to do before we can think about dates.
For now, it would be nice if you can pick your car and at least another which is not taken yet and buy two of each, break em in, and help us test so we can figure out the best setups for all cars. Once we have a level playing field, we can all decide when the best time is for everyone, especially those who help test.

Please FR me and join my Lounge if you can tonight with at least your car of choice for now. Go buy one and break it in till then...

So I think we have alot of testing to do before we can think about dates.
For now, it would be nice if you can pick your car and at least another which is not taken yet and buy two of each, break em in, and help us test so we can figure out the best setups for all cars. Once we have a level playing field, we can all decide when the best time is for everyone, especially those who help test.

Please FR me and join my Lounge if you can tonight with at least your car of choice for now. Go buy one and break it in till then...

I'll loan cars to those that show tonight to validate.

The point of the homologation is not that two people can lap at the same rate in the same car, but that one person lap the same in any of the vehicles.

I've been playing with all this stuff for about a month, I want to get started! :D

I could also bring my XK for testing, but I also have a RUF RGT if anyone else doesn't have one.

EDIT: I can't go tonight, unexpected plans. Looks like I'm doing this on my own time :P

So can I bring a stock whitest white Viper ACR or SRT10? I get home at 11pm EST today i hope I can join...

Lounge open, FR me to get in...

Try to stick to the 10 main cars for now, but we can hold other sessions for season 2 cars soon. I want to run the GTR, we can run the GTR, Viper and some of the other cars another time soon. Please pick one of the 10 and join for now so we can get to know each other.

Last edited:
Yeah bring a stock Audi xAmillion, I have one too.
Would be nice if others could bring the following cars:

Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C6) ‘ 06
Ferrari 430 Scuderia ‘07
Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 ‘08

These 4 cars, including the Audi I think are closely matched as is. Let's try to set a bar we shoot for with the other cars.

Created a public room to make it easier to join until I get FRs from testers.
1472-6118-3615-5259-3403

We are creating a new room, stand by...

Last edited:
Sign up form updated. We've got 11 so far, a couple more for a full grid would be awesome.

Yeah Majik, check your friend requests. My PSN is Tanren37.

Back