Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 15:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 16:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 17:00 PST

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
Majik, with a stock Audi, change the oil, add Type A Wing.

Weight Stage 3
Window Reduction
Carbon Hood

This will get you to 1,313

Buy fully custom tranny, torque diff, full adjustable suspension and racing mediums.

If the car is broken in, set your limiter to about 91%, this will get you 500hp/410ft.

Set tranny to 205 max, front/rear distribution to 10/90, I think the suspension settings are all default.

You'll be ready.

Darn I put on an LSD by accident. So if you have all this stuff on, why not go for the twin clutch, flywheel and drive shaft? SInce these are undetectable, may as well allow them. (Ugh whiney Tranny)...

New room: 1472-6118-4259-7711-9184
Room closed

Last edited:
Alright, ready to join, am I bringing a stock car or modified one?

Edit: Bringing a stock one :D

Edit 2: was not stock :dunce:

Last edited:
Darn I put on an LSD by accident. So if you have all this stuff on, why not go for the twin clutch, flywheel and drive shaft? SInce these are undetectable, may as well allow them. (Ugh whiney Tranny)...

New room: 1472-6118-4259-7711-9184

It's up to the driver's to be honost with their car set up. This series is all about driver skill, all the cars are essentially the same. But, each car has it's own little quirks. Like the Audi, with my driving style, I burn the tires at a higher rate than others.

I can stay a bit more, but I'm closing this room for now. FR me and meet me in my Lounge in 15 mins...

I'd love to join in a Gallardo.
PSN: chorda
Team name: Super Trofeo

But I really need to know what times we will race. I don't want to impose my needs here, so I'll just wait and see what the final start time will be and decide after that if that's ok?

Resumed Testing of Jaguar XKR today...

EDIT: I think I got it, to good specs. I made 1:18.081 on Deep Forest with a DS3 with similar [but not same] settings as the Aston Martin DB9.

Last edited:
Resumed Testing of Jaguar XKR today...

EDIT: I think I got it, to good specs. I made 1:18.081 on Deep Forest with a DS3 with similar [but not same] settings as the Aston Martin DB9.

The Jag's real world homologation was at:
510 HP
470 Ft Ibs.
1,360 KG

Adjust your specs to match those (torque may not work out, I try to get as close as possible then match HP using the power limiter if necessary, start with medium race tires). If you can, set up a car from the original ten as a control, then tweek the Jag to match it on lap times.

I used Deep Forest as an initial test, for me the cars run in the mid 15's. Then ran the cars through the Tuner Championship. After that, just performed small tweeks to shave a couple tenths high or low if needed.

Thanks for jumping in with the help. Let me know what you end up with.

MitchZ06,don't mind if I drive a Vette too?

Got you down for the Z06 phil.

Let me know about colors when eveyone gets a chance.

I'll post a poll for start times in a bit, see if we can get everyone in at the same time slots.

SignUps3_21.jpg

Didnt know you changed the race schedule to Saturday.

That would be a problem for me coz I work every other Saturday.

id like to race in a Z4 please. It will be silver chrome if i'm granted access. Actually gold chrome.

just want to let you know that i changed my aston martin's color to light blue

can i race if my Z4 is gold chrome with silver chrome wheels? I want to bring a shine to the world of GT5 GT3

I think chassis strengthening should be allowed since you can't really check fir those right? All things that can't be made sure another person has or dies not have should be included

It's up to the driver's to be honost with their car set up. This series is all about driver skill, all the cars are essentially the same. But, each car has it's own little quirks. Like the Audi, with my driving style, I burn the tires at a higher rate than others.

I think chassis strengthening should be allowed since you can't really check fir those right? All things that can't be made sure another person has or dies not have should be included

Add to that all the other things that are undetectable. Engine Stage and Turbo are easily identified, but other things require intense scritinization of how the car pulls out of corners and accelerates, and even then, you cannot accurately judge if indeed the driver is using things like a Twin Plate Clutch.

The Scuderia was reported last night as feeling pushy and not easy to handle with the regulation suspension settings in the Technical Forms. I also like to setup my cars differently than most people to fit my driving style, so when I took out my LoonyTune Audi, I immediately noticed that I can drive it better with my funky suspension settings, and better yet playing with the Ballast. The use of these settings also adds another level of skill to the competition, and because we have teams, the team can decide to run different settings explicitly as a strategy, as is done in RL.

Overall, for cheating with Car Mods, I'm really not sure how to approach that one. The only thing I can think of is to tabulate the PPs for the Cars once they are setup to see how close they really are. If by some miracle they are all within 5 PPs of each other, we can limit the room to that PP and feel more comfortable that there is not much margin for cheating.

Somehow, I don't think the Bimmers are even close, which is why they need a LoonyTune.

So either:
1) Rely on the Honor System, (Offenders publicly tarred and feathered).
2) Allow all undetectable mods and come up with PP/HP/Weight limits for the bigger cars to keep them in check.

Either way, I REALLY hope everyone involved sticks to the rules, or be forever trolling in the depths of misery and solitude...

On a happier note, Testing sessions tonight! 20:00GMT-6 (MDT)
The Scuderia, Audi and Lambo ran well with each other last night, so we need more of the other cars on the track with us.
Will post the room number when it's up...

MajikTom
Add to that all the other things that are undetectable. Engine Stage and Turbo are easily identified, but other things require intense scritinization of how the car pulls out of corners and accelerates, and even then, you cannot accurately judge if indeed the driver is using things like a Twin Plate Clutch.

The Scuderia was reported last night as feeling pushy and not easy to handle with the regulation suspension settings in the Technical Forms. I also like to setup my cars differently than most people to fit my driving style, so when I took out my LoonyTune Audi, I immediately noticed that I can drive it better with my funky suspension settings, and better yet playing with the Ballast. The use of these settings also adds another level of skill to the competition, and because we have teams, the team can decide to run different settings explicitly as a strategy, as is done in RL.

Overall, for cheating with Car Mods, I'm really not sure how to approach that one. The only thing I can think of is to tabulate the PPs for the Cars once they are setup to see how close they really are. If by some miracle they are all within 5 PPs of each other, we can limit the room to that PP and feel more comfortable that there is not much margin for cheating.

Somehow, I don't think the Bimmers are even close, which is why they need a LoonyTune.

So either:
1) Rely on the Honor System, (Offenders publicly tarred and feathered).
2) Allow all undetectable mods and come up with PP/HP/Weight limits for the bigger cars to keep them in check.

Either way, I REALLY hope everyone involved sticks to the rules, or be forever trolling in the depths of misery and solitude...

On a happier note, Testing sessions tonight! 20:00GMT-6 (MDT)
The Scuderia, Audi and Lambo ran well with each other last night, so we need more of the other cars on the track with us.
Will post the room number when it's up...

Yeah my Scuderia was running 1:44.1-5 consistently at tokyo best lap 1:43.687 also this Scuderia sucks with understeer. I mean this thing requires extremely early break but man my car hauls it pulls on the straits and the Audi pulls in the turns and out breaks me.

Back