Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 15:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 16:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 17:00 PST

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
I will not be available this weekend. I will be back Sunday night, so if there's a practice session then, I'll join. April 2nd for a pre-season race would be great. I'll be back online tinight at 20:00MDT and join Tier's Lounge...

I did up a Mustang this morning according to the spec sheet but it somehow ended up with 577HP and 575 Torque. If I use the power limiter will this disqualify me from participating. I also want to make sure on the time difference. I'm EST so 17:00 on the pole should be 8:00PMEST? I followed the spec sheet to the letter so i dont know how it ended up with extra. I did change oil, maybe that was it.

I'm at work right now, 3rd shift guy. I'll be home about 8:00AMEST, dont know if a room might be up then. i dont even know if there's still a spot in the field, how bout it Tier?

BOSS Mustang
I'm at work right now, 3rd shift guy. I'll be home about 8:00AMEST, dont know if a room might be up then. i dont even know if there's still a spot in the field, how bout it Tier?

Hey I wake up early I'll race with ya

I did up a Mustang this morning according to the spec sheet but it somehow ended up with 577HP and 575 Torque. If I use the power limiter will this disqualify me from participating. I also want to make sure on the time difference. I'm EST so 17:00 on the pole should be 8:00PMEST? I followed the spec sheet to the letter so i dont know how it ended up with extra. I did change oil, maybe that was it.

Are you running a Titanium Semi Racing Exhaust?

You're correct on the time. 8:00PM EST

OH, you got me, and I checked like 3 times. Least i was honest but yeah I got full racing exhaust so I'll change it. Thanks.

Quick Question: do we HAVE to use the carbon hoods? 'cause the painted hood and carbon hoods are exactly the same. It's just that one's painted.

Also, there's no rear extension for the Gallardo.

Another quick question. Can we adjust the seperate gear ratios within the 205mph top speed. I for one would like to have wider spacing on gears 1-3 with 4-6 being closer. If this is allowed then I'll have to be careful about wrenching cause I don't want to get called out on changing any other settings. I really dont think I'll be good enough for that but some cars will be on Racing Med. tires and thats the biggest thing I'd be worried about is someone trying to slap on Mediums after racing on Softs when there car was supposed to have Med. and then saying they were tinkering with their gears. Maybe tell everyone that they can't wrench until the last 5 min of the intermissions or they'll be booted. That way tier has a chance to do that trade thingy if he believes someone is suspected of the tire change. Also the room that was open yesterday had a Racing Medium limit, the Mustang calls for Softs in the tech sheet. I would hope everyone can be honest as even though we can take some seriousness to it this is after all just a game.

I think the field is full but not sure cause some people might not be able to participate at whatever time Tier decides and a couple people didn't say what they planned on racing in. But I'd like to be an alternate if possible. Tier said he has 4 on the waiting list. how will it work if I'm an alternate?

Yeah I forgot the mustang needed sorts and put med. Sorry bout that tomorrow I'll fix it al I'll try to see you on around 8-9 EST that ok with you shoot my a pm and I'll wake up my phone gets alerts from GTP I'll see it.

Oh and to the OP,my Z06 will be in Velocity Yellow Tincoat,Sorry for the late reply.
And just to confirm,are we allowed to change suspension settings,LSD settings and transmission variables?

You can change Tranny settings, but not Suspension nor LSD.
GMT+8 you say? That would put you off the coast of Japan.... You live on an Island?

You can change Tranny settings, but not Suspension nor LSD.
GMT+8 you say? That would put you off the coast of Japan.... You live on an Island?

Tranny settings a relief cos the Z06 has abnormally long 4th,5th and 6th gear ratios.Phew!

What if suspension settings involve decreasing camber and increasing ride height,lowering spring rate,etc?

Well singapore is kinda an island,relatively small so yup.But frankly im not fimiliar with time zones.:scared:

I got the Elise ready for real testing along with the XKR. I had to bump up the HP on the Elise to keep up with the XKR's time. Someone please make a suitable time for testing rooms please!

EDIT: Finished the Viper, doesn't even need a special setup, really :P What a great car to drive! Maserati cannot be done to exact specs. Maybe the Alfa 8C can use those specs. The Nissan GTr SpecV, I think, has to be this in order to not go too far ahead:

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Hood
Top Speed: 205 (With FC Tranny)

Everything else should be stock. No aero kits because I made 1:16.3 (That's too high for the GT3 cars) with a sloppy lap, with the aero kit.

Last edited:
Just a question: there is an Audi R8 LMS race car in the game. Any reason to use this modified R8 5.2 FSI instead of that?

Back