Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 15:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 16:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 17:00 PST

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
Sure, give me the settings. I'll give her a try.

Cool,thanks.Some parts are omitted though.Changes will be stated below and changes are in red;

Body/chassis;
Weight reduction stage 1
Planning on installing Rigidity improvement
Carbon hood (body color)
Downforce rear;15%
Ballast;0%
1302KG

Engine;
ECU tuning
Factory engine
Power limiter;0%(560hp)

Intake;
Racing air filter
Factory manifold

exhaust;
Sports manifold
Factory pipes
Titanium race exhaust

Drivetrain/Tranny;
Fully customisable Gearbox
Factory LSD

Suspension;
Fully Adjustable Kit;
Ride Height= F3 R6
Spring rate= F12.5 R11.5
Extension damping= F6 R7
Compression damping= F7 R6
Roll stiffness= F5 R7
Alignment;
Camber(-)= F1.5 R0.9
Toe= F0.00 R0.18

Tyres;
Race Hard

If anything im guessing the car will be slower mate.:sly:

Last edited:
Unless the McLaren MP4-12C gets a front spoiler or an RM, I wouldn't bother putting it on the list. It only has a rear spoiler and the front end is VERY bouncy. Even at the lowest spring settings it still bounces like crazy. It just isn't worth it. I wouldn't use it.

We should have a set time for rooms... the best time for me is at 17:00 GMT, or until the end of the week, 6:00 GMT - 9:00 GMT. This week would be the best time for practicing.

Last edited:
Unless the McLaren MP4-12C gets a front spoiler or an RM, I wouldn't bother putting it on the list. It only has a rear spoiler and the front end is VERY bouncy. Even at the lowest spring settings it still bounces like crazy. It just isn't worth it. I wouldn't use it.

Ran mid 1:14's with it at Deep Forest. It needs to slow down by 1 second.
550hp/475tq - 1200kg, default settings on fully customizable suspension, downforce, on medium race tires.

Tier 2 Racing
Ran mid 1:14's with it at Deep Forest. It needs to slow down by 1 second.
550hp/475tq - 1200kg, default settings on fully customizable suspension, downforce, on medium race tires.

Put hards on it and be tuned.

Ok, here's my official sign-up.

GTP: yoman297
PSN: yoman297
Car: RUF RGT
Color: HEMI Orange

Original Porsches are orange, right?

Hey just for a tuning suggestion I think Tokyo is a great place to test the cars its a very fast track it can be used to test the slower cars and see how they keep up in the straights. I thunk it's a great place to get a third reference fir track times. Also my personal best on Tokyo with the Scudria is 1:43.008

What's up? We ran some practice yesterday and I think I gonna switch to the Ford GT. The Mustang was close to adead's 430 for about 3 to 4 laps at Tokyo but then the front tires started to wear horribly. The harder I pushed to keep up the worse it got. by the end of 8 laps they were better than 2/3 gone on the fronts and i couldn't even hardly turn. is just way to much understeer. I even tried putting the brake balance to 7/10 front /rear trying to trail brake into corners and it just pitched and then I'd get back on the gas and plow into walls after hitting perfect apex's, definately an under dog ride.

The specs on the Corvette Z06 '06 aren't working out for me. I added all the performance parts listed. When I set the power limiter to 90.5%, it's at 544hp/502tq before an oil change and 572hp/529tq after an oil change. And I made sure it was still at 90.5% after the oil change as well.

Can anyone confirm all the listed mods take the car to 560hp/518tq with the limiter at 90.5%?

I'll make a new one. The number is:
1472-4711-0467-9858-9800

Edit your posts when you close a room and strikeout the room number.

New Room: (Shared with the FIA GT1-GT2 Competitors).
1472-6118-3615-5259-7537

Last edited:
Gonna open a room up this morning between 8;00 and 9:00 EST. Probably start at the Monza track. Tier what track is the exhibition race gonna be at. Also could you specify the race track schedule better, some tracks have weather change which I'm assuming is not gonna happen cause of the specific tires, but a couple are forward/revers layout and the Nurb and de le Sarthe have like 4 versions.

Last edited:
adead I edited the last message, check it out. I'm gonna try the Ford GT, have to adjust mine to Tier's settings. I'm an alternate right now but figure we should start practicing the actual event tracks. Haven't seen a post from reidman62 since he said he wanted in and he hasn't even mentioned what he was gonna drive yet and GTX I think said he can't make the races unless they were before 3:00 so I might make the cut.

Gonna open a room up this morning between 8;00 and 9:00 EST. Probably start at the Monza track. Tier what track is the exhibition race gonna be at. Also could you specify the race track schedule better, some tracks have weather change which I'm assuming is not gonna happen cause of the specific tires, but a couple are forward/revers layout and the Nurb and de le Sarthe have like 4 versions.

I may join you. Please create the room as "FIA GT1 GT2 GT3 Shared". This way we can attract more people on the track at the same time. Both series need more cars on the track for practice.

PS> It's typically bad form to publicly practice on a track we are running in a series. Some good tracks to practice are:
Tokyo, Grand Valley, Trial Mountain, but you can pick any other track. Just try to avoid any tracks we are competing on...

Oh any you never know about weather. Suzuka is notorious for the occational downpour, Monza too...

My room is still up...

Oh, didn't know that sorry, just figured the real series has practice sessions. Guess I can practice them offlline but the handling is different. Anyway I'll take your advice. I'm at work right now so can't join your room. Still would like to know thw actual tracks for offline cause I've never even set a wheel on a couple of the different versions.

The specs on the Corvette Z06 '06 aren't working out for me. I added all the performance parts listed. When I set the power limiter to 90.5%, it's at 544hp/502tq before an oil change and 572hp/529tq after an oil change. And I made sure it was still at 90.5% after the oil change as well.

Can anyone confirm all the listed mods take the car to 560hp/518tq with the limiter at 90.5%?

You are correct Niop, I never changed the oil, my fault.

Change to:
Stock ECU
Stock Intake Manifold
Stock Filter
Stock Exhaust
Stock Cat
Power Limiter to 99.4%

That will get you to 560/517, back where it was.

I'll be posting up an updated Technical Form for the Corvette in the AM.

Back