Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 15:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 16:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 17:00 PST

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
Gonna open a room up this morning between 8;00 and 9:00 EST. Probably start at the Monza track. Tier what track is the exhibition race gonna be at. Also could you specify the race track schedule better, some tracks have weather change which I'm assuming is not gonna happen cause of the specific tires, but a couple are forward/revers layout and the Nurb and de le Sarthe have like 4 versions.

I've heard alot about Tokyo in previous posts, so why not.

I'll put some detail to the schedule, clarify tracks, race dates and times.

Oh, didn't know that sorry, just figured the real series has practice sessions. Guess I can practice them offlline but the handling is different. Anyway I'll take your advice. I'm at work right now so can't join your room. Still would like to know thw actual tracks for offline cause I've never even set a wheel on a couple of the different versions.

No problem, it's not really a rule anywhere, just a practice I've seen in other series, either way I don't mind, Tier?

Doesn't look like there's anyone online tonight. I'll keep the room up in case for awhile...
Room closed

Last edited:
Does anyone else not run anti-lock brakes here? Are anti-lock brakes allowed in FIA GT3? Im not completely sure...

Room up:
1472-6118-3658-4756-9616

I left but the room is still up. There some GT1-2 guys there too, was cool...

Last edited:
UPDATES:

April 2nd exhibition race to be held at Tokyo R246. Details to follow.

Race Time: The majority votes are in for the 16:00/17:00 PST (UDT -7) time slot. Anyone be forced to drop if we confirm that time?

Race Schedule: I've got a homework assignment to get some detail into our race schedule, track confirmation, race dates & times. Will update the OP as I finish it up.

Tech Form - Corvette Z06: Niop caught me on a mistake; no oil change. For those running this vehicle be on the lookout for an updated technical form. Also, phil bell requested changes for this vehicles overall settings. I only had a chance for a few laps around Deep Forest last night with it, but I like it so far. Give me a chance to take it around a couple other tracks before we make the official change.

Sign Up Sheet Update: Posted an updated sign up sheet in the OP. I'll be running the RUF for this season. If you see any mistakes, let me know.

EDIT: PST is UDT-7

Last edited:
I would have to drop out of this whole thing unless you put it back by two hours.

its 21:00 (GMT -4) here when these races start...

Folks, in honor of the 2011 FIA season, Tier 2 Racing put together this great Series for GT3. Another Series was also started by Jav for GT1/GT2.

In honor of both of these guys, I have put together a GTPFIA League where we can post our pictures and follow the FIA Season News.

Please keep your GT3 discussions confined to Tier's Thread. We want to keep this Series alive!

Join the GTPFIA League today!

UPDATE:

Posted a race schedule and results sheet in the OP for our exhibition race at Tokyo. Race time TBD.

Will create the same format sheet for each round of the season and post to the OP. (Would a dedicated thread for each round be more appropriate?)

Also updated the compensation times (half their real world value since we're doing half the race time, 7.5 seconds for 1st, 5 seconds for 2nd and 2.5 seconds for 3d) and included the drop two rule.

EDIT: PST is GMT-8

Actually, during Daylight Savings, PST = UDT-7, Let's stick to UDT as GMT gets confusing...

To keep this Series alive, it's mportant to post-post-post, so I recommend keeping everything in this one post.

Yeah I really love this series I have a hard time findin time to race but I believe I can make it to most of them. I can't wait for Tokyo I love that track.
I can't make it to the race April 2 at 8pm if you can't the time it can be from 6-11pm EST those are my available times on Saturday's

Last edited:
Back