Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 15:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 16:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 17:00 PST

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
If you can post what time it is now. I could figure out the time zone and give you the correct time to make to the Saturday race if that's what you need?

Thanks what I need is confidence mate:)
For me it's 9.02PM at the moment and my timezone is GMT-8.
I think im supposed to add 15 hours to that but not sure...

if people don't show but didn't post that they couldn't make it do the ones on the waiting list get in? also the race tonight at 17:00, is qualifications at 16:00 per the OP?

We'll qualify at 17:00. Really, this should only take 15-20 min. Race 1 start around 17:30 or earlier. We'll take 15 minute break and get race 2 started by 18:15. Should be all wrapped up by 18:45. I know some members have other obligations Saturday nights.

I'll clarify the procedure in the OP.

It's 3am here and time I wind down for the night,darn.
Tier,do let me know if the Vette passes,it's a little bit more fighty online.Thanks.

Man, I just realized I have a conflict. The SuperGT series is at 5:30pm Pacific.
Any chance I can change my vote to 4pm? Any chance anyone who voted 5pm can change their vote to 4pm? (One hour earlier?) I'd hate to have to make a choice, because I'm passionate about SuperGT and this whole FIA series has me pumped...

Any other "1 hour earlier supporters" out there?

So we could qualify at 4pmPDT, start the race at 4:30 end at 5:15. Then the SuperGT starts at 5:30, perhaps even 3:30 quali just so there's enough buffer room. xAmillion and MtBer4Life889 are in the same boat.

Last edited:
I don't mind an hour earlier just as long as the qualifying starts at 6:30 or later EST time.

Yeah so 6:30EDT quali would be perfect, gives us enough time to go over a bit and start late, but still finish in time for the SuperGT.
So that would make it 15:30 PDT (UDT/GMT-7)

I'm going to drop out of this, havent got enough time to do more than 2 series' and this would make me have to find time for a third.

I've become the sole corvette driver...As for time I don't really want to wake up an hour earlier cos that's 7am for me...

I hear ya. I don't k ow maybe two rooms for different times. One on Saturday and one Sunday maybe?

Can everyone post if they can make it and what times are going for them?

I am good to go Saturday 6:30-11:00pm EST.

Last edited:
i can definately make it. So confirm me driving Teal Blue Ruf RGT. i know i'm on the waiting list right now but have a feeling i might make it if more drop out. Not wishing it on anybody cause i know everyone here would like to race.

Yeah I hear ya. We still have a week before the race but for some reason based on how practice and posts going. I feel like some people dropped out...

Tier 2 Racing, now I am confirming my entry to the series,

PSN DiegoC1980
GTP DCerinza
CAR BMW M3

Thank you

Back