• 16:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 17:00 PST

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
GT1/GT2/GT3 shared room open
(alternate between Tokyo and Laguna Seca):
1472-6118-3615-5260-9100

I'll open a new one in my Lounge later. Need a break and the room cleared out...

Last edited:
Tier 2 Racing
Driven at the same intensity level, tire wear is roughly the same.

Can I put my toe at 0 to remove the understeer that comes with it? And same with break balance. Break balance shouldn't effect times that much...

Can I put my toe at 0 to remove the understeer that comes with it? And same with break balance. Break balance shouldn't effect times that much...

Try this: do 5 laps with your settings then 5 laps with the tech form specs (honest laps). What's the spread?

Got your PM Tier 2. Look forward to teamimg up with you, hope I do OK, this is my first Online Racing series. Sorry I'm a newbe but after qualifying and we exit to the pits, do we automatically get lined up or how do we know our spot on the grid? Hope I make a good team mate, I'll do my best. Another question, are we allowed to tune gear ratios between races as long as we keep the top speed the same and how will the starting grid be lined up for the second race?

Tier 2 Racing
Try this: do 5 laps with your settings then 5 laps with the tech form specs (honest laps). What's the spread?

I have all the cars I want to try them all with someone tho lol you were with me with the Z4 and ZO6. I was trying the Lamborghini last week I managed 1:42.894 on Tokyo but I hated the oversteer. I want to do some testing with you let me know when your on and if I'm available let's try some new settings out :) Tokyo is my favorite track now because this recent practice lol also I tried the Audi idk how some of you guys drive it but I managed a 1:43.879 with it...

Got your PM Tier 2. Look forward to teamimg up with you, hope I do OK, this is my first Online Racing series. Sorry I'm a newbe but after qualifying and we exit to the pits, do we automatically get lined up or how do we know our spot on the grid? Hope I make a good team mate, I'll do my best. Another question, are we allowed to tune gear ratios between races as long as we keep the top speed the same and how will the starting grid be lined up for the second race?

It's all good, this is my first series too!

After everyone qualifies, the game will line us up by lap time. I'll be using the "watch race" function to record all the qual times to keep track of the championship points and results.

For the second race however, well, that's where I didn't really think things through. :scared: Basically, it's just a little more complicated. Once we've all "entered race," I'll call out people to the enter the track in the order we've qualified. Everyone stay in line, no passing. Once everyone has completed one slow lap, I'll start the race which should position us correctly.

I have all the cars I want to try them all with someone tho lol you were with me with the Z4 and ZO6. I was trying the Lamborghini last week I managed 1:42.894 on Tokyo but I hated the oversteer. I want to do some testing with you let me know when your on and if I'm available let's try some new settings out :) Tokyo is my favorite track now because this recent practice lol also I tried the Audi idk how some of you guys drive it but I managed a 1:43.879 with it...

I should be around tomorrow night, let's get together for some practice if you're free.

Just an idea. How about inverting the field for the 2nd race. Lots of race series do this, don't know if actual Gt series does it though. Participants would get the extra points for the qualifying for race one and if you do an inversion based on finishing positions of that race, should make for super close 2nd race and make for a closer championship.

Just an idea. How about inverting the field for the 2nd race. Lots of race series do this, don't know if actual Gt series does it though. Participants would get the extra points for the qualifying for race one and if you do an inversion based on finishing positions of that race, should make for super close 2nd race and make for a closer championship.

We are using the Compensation Times like the FIA. For all their hard work, the podium finishers get time added to their following race.

1st place +7.5 seconds
2nd place +5.0 seconds
3rd place +2.5 seconds

Tier 2 Racing
We are using the Compensation Times like the FIA. For all their hard work, the podium finishers get time added to their following race.

1st place +7.5 seconds
2nd place +5.0 seconds
3rd place +2.5 seconds

How will this work.

How will this work.

If you finish first in round 1, race 1, I will add 7.5 seconds to your total time for round 1, race 2. This will continue on through the season same as the real world series.

(so you better have more than 7.5 second gap if you finish first in race 2, otherwise your corrected time will put you finishing 2nd.)

Can't. I am sooooo pumped for this race..... yet to decide which car ill use, i guess ill decide sometime during friday

Found,hate that if you get 1 digit wrong the bloody thing makes you re-type everything.Xbox live with Forza is so much better in this because it works properly.

The room is up that's the correct number...
Hmm... Check your community tab and click me name and see if the room pops up.

Back