Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 15:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 16:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 17:00 PST

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
Can't. I am sooooo pumped for this race..... yet to decide which car ill use, i guess ill decide sometime during friday

Here are the manufacturer's open spots

Aston Martin 2
Audi 1
BMW 0
Corvette 1
Ferrari 1
Ford 1
Lamborghini 2
RUF 1

Choose carefully, drivers using the same manufacturer are "teammates" fighting for the manufacturers championship as well as the driver's championship.

Darn what's up with the servers...Anyway,
Room number is;
1472 6399 8880 6892 7123
EDIT; room closed

Last edited:
So a couple more days to the race, any word on Suspension tuning? There have been a few inquiries. So far, I've been sticking to the original Specs. I wouldn't mind tweaking it for my style... Let's confirm this for everyone's benefit please.

So a couple more days to the race, any word on Suspension tuning? There have been a few inquiries. So far, I've been sticking to the original Specs. I wouldn't mind tweaking it for my style... Let's confirm this for everyone's benefit please.

Tuning suspension and LSD settings(if equiped) will be opened. Downforce will be restricted, as per the actual series.

Still need to make some adjustments to a couple of the cars, then will post the v.2.0 technical sheets for each vehicle. Biggest changes will come down to the Ford GT and Ferrari. The GT will need to suffer a horsepower restriction (still in testing). The Ferrari may be limited to hard racing tires (also still in testing).

Last edited:
hey Tier what's the word on final set up for the RUF. A couple pages back you mentioned possibly going with more power or soft tires. Personally I think it handles fine but I was practicing with a couple of guys yesterday, ZO6 and a Bimmer M3 and I was getting my butt spanked on the straights. I know the RUF is faster than the specs might show but you got it down an average of 85hp on the rest of the cars. Is only an average of 255lbs. lighter. In a drag race they say about 10hp for every 100lbs, so your leaving another 60hp average on the table. Another 30 to 35hp and i'd be happy. Even in the draft I could barely pull up on the Vette if on his bumper leading into the straights.

I had to draft to pass you but the pass came pretty quick so seems plausible.
And Tier,Have you tested the specs for my Vette?I might add an lsd,getting static understeer sometimes...

hey Tier what's the word on final set up for the RUF. A couple pages back you mentioned possibly going with more power or soft tires. Personally I think it handles fine but I was practicing with a couple of guys yesterday, ZO6 and a Bimmer M3 and I was getting my butt spanked on the straights. I know the RUF is faster than the specs might show but you got it down an average of 85hp on the rest of the cars. Is only an average of 255lbs. lighter. In a drag race they say about 10hp for every 100lbs, so your leaving another 60hp average on the table. Another 30 to 35hp and i'd be happy. Even in the draft I could barely pull up on the Vette if on his bumper leading into the straights.

The real world specs are 440hp/1150kg (2.61kg per hp). The RGT is close @1170kg (2.65kg per hp), but like you said on faster tracks it gets left behind, e.g. Monza.

Since I'm already going down the road away from the real numbers with the Ford GT, may have to do the same with a slight increase on the RUF.

I had to draft to pass you but the pass came pretty quick so seems plausible.
And Tier,Have you tested the specs for my Vette?I might add an lsd,getting static understeer sometimes...

Try the suspension and LSD settings from this tune by Mad Finn on hard tires. I ran this in the top of the pack on a majority of the tracks. (Had some problems at suzuka, but might have just been me).

http://www.gt5-tuning.com/index.php?title=Chevrolet_Corvette_Z06_(C6)_%E2%80%9806_RM

Updated technical forms for the following:

Aston Martin - suspension/LSD tuning opened
Audi - suspension tuning opened
BMW M3 - suspension/LSD tuning opened
BMW Z4 - suspension/LSD tuning opened
Corvette - suspension/LSD tuning opened (hard tires)
Ford Mustang - suspension/LSD tuning opened
Lamborghini - suspension tuning opened

Still in the works:
Ferrari (currently hard tires, open suspension tuning, may add LSD)
Ford GT (currently limited to hard tires, 500hp, open suspension tuning)
RUF (increasing power to 470hp, opening suspesion tuning)

Tier 2 Racing
Hey Sniper,

How's the ferrari been against the others on mediums?

I can run 1:43.1-400 consistently with it I can run 1:44.000s with the M3
Solid 1:45.000 with the Z4

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back