• 15:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 16:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 17:00 PST

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
UPDATES:

Posted the updated sign up sheet in the OP, reidman62 is now in and Niop and BOSS Mustang are in the bull pin warming up.

Starting a list for folks that would be good for a 15:30PST start time on Saturdays. I'll be sending out PM's to confirm who's in who's out. With 15-20 minutes for qualifying, should start race 1 before 16:00PST take a few minute break and get race 2 started after 16:30PST. Should be all wrapped up just after 17:00PST.

Did an awful lot of testing over the weekend. Just to keep everyone in the loop, I've been running 5 lap races in an online testing room then saving and reviewing the replays. I record the best section times for each vehicle to come up with the "magic lap," as well as my personnel best lap for each car. Here's some quick notes of what I've come up with.

Aston Martin - Full tune (RKM?), shave 0.6-1.0 sec
Audi R8 - Increase downforce/lower ride height, shave 0.4-0.6 sec
Ferrari 430 - descrease downforce/increase ride height, add 0.5-0.8 sec
Ford GT - increase power limit (real world 2.1kg per HP, 2.53kg per ftIbs)
RUF - Full tune or soft tires, shave 1.0-1.4 sec

That's where we're at now

Updates to OP:

Qualifying, standard stuff, 2 laps after you're done park off track, etc.

Race 2: Don't know what I was thinking with London, 16 cars around that tight little track would turn into bumper car madness. So, let's switch venue's to Circuito de Madrid. A little bit wider and more demanding track, plus I heard the weather is nice that time of year.

Room Up: # is....... loading........ loading (Got me self a case of the slow internetzz)
Ah here we are.
1472-4711-0038-4891-6624

Tier 2 Racing
Updates to OP:

Qualifying, standard stuff, 2 laps after you're done park off track, etc.

Race 2: Don't know what I was thinking with London, 16 cars around that tight little track would turn into bumper car madness. So, let's switch venue's to Circuito de Madrid. A little bit wider and more demanding track, plus I heard the weather is nice that time of year.

Is it possible to make it one slightly longer race?

EnzoDBR9
No longer host of this room. had some homework and needed the sleep :yuck::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

I'm sorry I didn't make it. I'm still busy over here maybe tomorrow morning I can get some racing in.

Wish I could join on Saturday, but the time coincides with my SuperGT. I'll have a FIA shared practice room up tonight at about 7MDT (9EDT, 6PDT)

Tier 2 Racing
Just another heads up on the time change.

Races to begin at 15:30PST (UTC-7)

Damn that's gunna be close for me I get home from work at 5pm EST race starts at 6:30 EST? How long are they again? 30 mins?

Very interested in this, haven't read all the way through yet but can you advise the Aids that can / cannot be used please?

Time suits me as 23:30 GMT means the missus has gone to bed or fallen asleep :sly:

Very interested in this, haven't read all the way through yet but can you advise the Aids that can / cannot be used please?

Time suits me as 23:30 GMT means the missus has gone to bed or fallen asleep :sly:

We'll be running ABS only.

Damn that's gunna be close for me I get home from work at 5pm EST race starts at 6:30 EST? How long are they again? 30 mins?

We'll start qual at 6:30PM EST, first race start at/before 7:00PM EST, second race started by 7:30PM EST. Should be wrapped up by 8:00PM EST.

Last edited:
Hey what are suspension settings changed to again for the 430? I am running 2.0 and 1.0 camber and 0 rear toe and 6 rear break balance just to rid understeer... It does not make the car any faster than current spec everything is the same but those changes. I want to know if my changes are allowed I raised the from ride hight and lowered the downforce to minimum. I managed a 1:43.419 with these settings with default I can get 1:43.278 but I got lucky and had a very clean exit last turn on Tokyo.

Hey what are suspension settings changed to again for the 430? I am running 2.0 and 1 camber and 0 rear toe and 6 rear break balance just to rid understeer... It does not make the car any faster than current spec everything is the same but those changes.

I'm thinking a few clicks to increase ride height, maybe +3 front and rear and decreasing downforce slightly. Still have one more track to test for some more data.

Whats the word on tires? Because i understand that they are on the ones they are to = out grip, yet the tire degradation will very a lot.

Back