Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 15:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 16:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 17:00 PST

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
The Reason I say stick to UTC is because it is easily converted using this tool:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=55
For all intents and purposes, GMT=UTC. In North America, when we swtich to Daylight savings time, our UTC offset is an additional +1 (not everyone in NA follows DST). At the Time of this writing, This is the Time in Calgary and Colorado (MDT Mountain Daylight Time):

Thursday, March 24, 2011 at 5:37:27 PM MDT
Standard time zone: UTC/GMT -7 hours
Daylight saving time: +1 hour
Current time zone offset: UTC/GMT -6 hours
Time zone abbreviation: MDT - Mountain Daylight Time

So it is currently 23:37:27 UDT.

By using UDT, and the link to that tool, it should be easy to figure out what times equal your local time.

Okay, we have a majority for 17:00PST (UCT -7). Speak up now, or forever hold your piece. :sly:

I'm sorry Yoman, you may be the odd man out here.

The Reason I say stick to UTC is because it is easily converted using this tool:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=55
For all intents and purposes, GMT=UTC. In North America, when we swtich to Daylight savings time, our UTC offset is an additional +1 (not everyone in NA follows DST). At the Time of this writing, This is the Time in Calgary and Colorado (MDT Mountain Daylight Time):

Thursday, March 24, 2011 at 5:37:27 PM MDT
Standard time zone: UTC/GMT -7 hours
Daylight saving time: +1 hour
Current time zone offset: UTC/GMT -6 hours
Time zone abbreviation: MDT - Mountain Daylight Time

So it is currently 23:37:27 UDT.

By using UDT, and the link to that tool, it should be easy to figure out what times equal your local time.

So for my timezone being GMT+8 I add 15 hours to 17.00?Im a lil confused.

Looks like I am the odd man out :P

You guys have fun, I'll still go to testing sessions and I'm still going to test new cars out!

opening a room now look for FIA GT3 PRACTICE. Can't post the room # cause my computer down so i'm posting from ps3, can't come back would have to close room

No, all cars should be set to their tech form.

Which car have you been driving?
I haven't tried them yet, but I usually set the front brakes higher than the rear. I see that the Corvette is set to F5 R9. Not sure where did that come from?

I haven't tried them yet, but I usually set the front brakes higher than the rear. I see that the Corvette is set to F5 R9. Not sure where did that come from?

Corvette tune is from RKM.

EDIT: Member Phil Bell has requested an alternate tune for the Corvette which I am testing. It can be found on page 10, post 183, though it does not specify a change to brake settings.

I honestly believe that offline tuning is going to kill the Zo6 remember GT5 uses two physics models for online and offline racing. Offline tuning won't match online physics.

I honestly believe that offline tuning is going to kill the Zo6 remember GT5 uses two physics models for online and offline racing. Offline tuning won't match online physics.

Let's find out!

Practice room is up for anyone out and about tonight.
1472-6399-8665-9407-9541 Closed at 23:30 PST

Thanks to Niop, Islanders and Enzo. Had a lot of random racers come through, but was a good night.

Still have some work to do on the Corvette. You're right sniper, she needs more speed.

Last edited:
Corvette tune is from RKM.

EDIT: Member Phil Bell has requested an alternate tune for the Corvette which I am testing. It can be found on page 10, post 183, though it does not specify a change to brake settings.

Sorry I forgot,it's F5 R3 abs off :scared:

When 'testing' cars for online racing, I always use my Lounge. Unless anyone can correct me, I believe the physics in your Lounge should be the same as when you create or join a regular online room.

The 'Practice' section of GT5 is only good for taking pictures... I don't use it for tuning...

EDIT:
Actually, to be absolutely sure, from now on, I'll be tuning all my cars by creating a room with a limit of 1 racer (can you limit to 1 racer?)

Last edited:
if people don't show but didn't post that they couldn't make it do the ones on the waiting list get in? also the race at 17:00, is qualifications at 16:00 per the OP?

Last edited:
Back