• 15:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 16:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 17:00 PST

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
It's up! 1472-6118-3830-2747-9109
Be aware I have hosting issues I may disconnect, just letting you all know.

Alright guys, my photo chop is down so I can't post the tech forms or the sign in sheet. We'll just write them in for now.

Corvette Z06
(phil bell, Niop)
Run mediums, no LSD, suspension and brake tuning open
Hards

Ferrari 430 Scuderia
(roberte, adeadsnipermatt)
Mediums, no LSD, suspension and brake tuning open
Going with Hards

Ford GT
(Quiinten, reidman62)
Hards, no LSD, suspension and brake tuning open, Power Limiter set to 87% or 500HP/523ftIbs.

RUF RGT
(Tier, BOSS Mustang)
Mediums, suspension and brake tuning open, Power Limiter set to 99.3% or 480HP/340ftIbs.

This exhibition race is ultimately another testing run for all the cars. If it turns into a Corvette or Ferrari Cup, we'll address it before the actual series begins.

Ferrari & Corvette will be on Hards

Last edited:
Great racing everyone I can't wait for next weekend! Tier you have track in mind?
I hope I didn't get anyone upset for bumping I'm sorry MB for a few bumps halfway thur the race.
Pictures coming soon!!

Last edited:
If you decide you need me I can switch to a vette or aston martin since it looks like you have plenty on Audi. Just let me knowl.

MtBeR4LiFe889
Great race everyone the tight track made for some fun battles.

Hey I feel really bad about the last past I feel like I shouldn't have taken it you were the faster driver I just manage to squeeze out that last lap... I really enjoyed racing with ya.

Great race everyone! Congradulations to adeadsnipermatt!

Once I get through the replay, I'll post up some pictures and update the OP with the results.

Next Week: Round 1 - Monza

Everyone's cars pretty competitive?

I was hesitant for the Ferrari and Corvette to run on hards, but got podium finishes from both.

I noticed we did have a few guys go into pit, and I know the BMW did eat up the tires pretty well over 16 laps. Mandatory 1 pit for everyone?

Yes definitely how many laps on Monza and also do you think one long race would be better than two sprints?

Results:
12a196df.jpg

Yes definitely how many laps on Monza and also do you think one long race would be better than two sprints?

Results:
12a196df.jpg

Half an hour on Monza will be about 15 laps.

I would like a 60 minute race. A little more strategy for the using the pits, fuel and tire wear. Anyone else?

Tier 2 Racing
Half an hour on Monza will be about 15 laps.

I would like a 60 minute race. A little more strategy for the using the pits, fuel and tire wear. Anyone else?

I like long races one hour is perfect for me. Also the Ford GT was much faster than I thought... I might consider it but I really like the Ferrari. Can we make gear changes to the cars? You said individual gears can be changed...

I like long races one hour is perfect for me. Also the Ford GT was much faster than I thought... I might consider it but I really like the Ferrari. Can we make gear changes to the cars? You said individual gears can be changed...

Individual gears are tunable, just keep max at 205.

Anyone who wants to race I have a practice room up, see the link in my sig for room #. It's the last reply.

Great, great, great race guys. Thanks again Top Tier. Can't wait for a more simpler track like Monza next week.

Alright guys, my photo chop is down so I can't post the tech forms or the sign in sheet. We'll just write them in for now.

Corvette Z06
(phil bell, Niop)
Run mediums, no LSD, suspension and brake tuning open

Ferrari 430 Scuderia
(roberte, adeadsnipermatt)
Mediums, no LSD, suspension and brake tuning open

Ford GT
(Quiinten, reidman62)
Hards, no LSD, suspension and brake tuning open, Power Limiter set to 87% or 500HP/523ftIbs.

RUF RGT
(Tier, BOSS Mustang)
Mediums, suspension and brake tuning open, Power Limiter set to 99.3% or 480HP/340ftIbs.

This exhibition race is ultimately another testing run for all the cars. If it turns into a Corvette or Ferrari Cup, we'll address it before the actual series begins.
Luckily I didnt get that LSD yet :)

Tier, if it's alright, I'd like to jump ship from the Vette and drive the Gallardo. It just fits my driving style better.

This looks interesting. I'd like to join. I might be too late, though. Oh well. Just one quick question: Is there a restriction on tire rims?

I was interested in running a Mustang GT (Red).

The only problem is, I'm afraid that I might not be a good enough driver to be very competitive for you guys. I've never tested out my skills to their fullest. Well, I've done online races before, but against people who, say for the lack of a better term, need improvement. I know I'm good, but may not be good enough. I'm sorry if I am just rambling on like this, just thought you'd like to know. But if it's clean racing, I'm always interested.

<--- PSN located in field to left, under Posts.

EDIT: Also, do you need to come up with a team name?

Last edited:
You can use any rims you like. Also we aren't officially running teams. You can have a team name and team mate for fun. I believe we have team silver so far for the two chrome Audi's.

Sure, I'll get you down on the Lambo (but I really liked that orange on the vette!).
I was debating keeping the Vette just because of how good it looked. I'll paint the Lambo the same color, so we'll see how it looks.

good race last night everybody. Sorry if I hit anybody unintentionally, I know I gave Quinten a good wallop in the rear entering t first turn one lap, big sorry man, didn't realize you were gonna brake as early as you did. I think I raced you pretty clean after that, let me know. You sqeaked by me for 5th at the finish.

Latest Posts

Back