Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 15:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 16:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 17:00 PST

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
I want to run the 430 Scud, but can't see the setup.
Can you PM it to me?
I am interested, my PSN is rejektedS15.

Will put you down on the waiting list Drift. The Ferrari tech form is still in the works, but here's the highlights to get you started. Anything not mentioned would be left stock, make sure to change oil.

550HP/374Ft Ibs.
1,219kg
Balast 36
Power Limiter 99%
Front Aero
Wing Aero
Weight - Stage 2
Carbon/Color Hood

ECU
Sports Intake
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold

Fully Customizable Tranny

Fully Adjustable Suspension

Racing Hards (still under testing)

Downforce 30
Tranny Max Speed 205 (individual gears tunable)

All suspension/brake settings are tunable to driver's choice.

Thanks.

Tier 2 Racing
At Tokyo?

Yes at Tokyo. I managed a 142.785 with the Audi last night. I have been doing all my test at Tokyo seems to be a very solid track to med to high speed corners.

Yes at Tokyo. I managed a 142.785 with the Audi last night. I have been doing all my test at Tokyo seems to be a very solid track to med to high speed corners.

Was that Audi to the tech sheet or tuned?

EDIT: A perfect lap or could you average high 42's?

Last edited:
The best lap is 1:42.789 tuned with my suspension settings I avg mid to low 1:43's. I have a feeling it's going be a battle with Audi and Ferrari. The Lamborghini is good too but I'm having a difficult time with the tuning the oversteer it's very weird. It oversteers with throttle, understeers with breaking. I worked with the brake balance and it only does to much even with 4 front and 7 rear brakes and stiff springs up front. I don't like the stiff spring because I like to have a more fluid suspension travel with my cars. More so on Tokyo I feel a car that has some body roll will benefit on a high speed street circuit. Its hard to find a balance where all the weight of the car is in its back. Maybe it's just me but the Lamborghini is give me a hard time. Any find a tune for the Lamborghini?
Also I managed a 1:43.987 with the Z4 the downforce slows it down a little on this course and the ZO6 with no downforce is very fast on Meds I did 1:42.498 second lap with a tune suspension tho.

The best lap is 1:42.789 tuned with my suspension settings I avg mid to low 1:43's. I have a feeling it's going be a battle with Audi and Ferrari. The Lamborghini is good too but I'm having a difficult time with the tuning the oversteer it's very weird. It oversteers with throttle, understeers with breaking. I worked with the brake balance and it only does to much even with 4 front and 7 rear brakes and stiff springs up front. I don't like the stiff spring because I like to have a more fluid suspension travel with my cars. More so on Tokyo I feel a car that has some body roll will benefit on a high speed street circuit. Its hard to find a balance where all the weight of the car is in its back. Maybe it's just me but the Lamborghini is give me a hard time. Any find a tune for the Lamborghini?
Also I managed a 1:43.987 with the Z4 the downforce slows it down a little on this course and the ZO6 with no downforce is very fast on Meds I did 1:42.498 second lap with a tune suspension tho.

The vette has to be on hards, it dominates everything with the mediums. Have you tried the Ferrari on hards with your tunes?

No not yet I have too soon honestly I'm afraid hard will make it suffer too much I honest prefer a weight handicap then a grip handicap...

No not yet I have too soon honestly I'm afraid hard will make it suffer too much I honest prefer a weight handicap then a grip handicap...

Sounds like you have some homework to do then. :)
How much weight will it take for you to run in the 1:44s like the M3?

EDIT: Thinking about this a little more; I would really like to stick as close as possible to the FIA specs. The authenticity (well, creative authenticity) is the whole basis for the event. Now in the case of the Ford GT, the torque specs are way off to begin with, I can justify straying away from the horsepower specs to maintain the balance of performance.

Give the hards a try, see what the difference for you actually is.

Last edited:
Alright guys, my photo chop is down so I can't post the tech forms or the sign in sheet. We'll just write them in for now.

Corvette Z06
(phil bell, Niop)
Run mediums, no LSD, suspension and brake tuning open

Ferrari 430 Scuderia
(roberte, adeadsnipermatt)
Mediums, no LSD, suspension and brake tuning open

Ford GT
(Quiinten, reidman62)
Hards, no LSD, suspension and brake tuning open, Power Limiter set to 87% or 500HP/523ftIbs.

RUF RGT
(Tier, BOSS Mustang)
Mediums, suspension and brake tuning open, Power Limiter set to 99.3% or 480HP/340ftIbs.

This exhibition race is ultimately another testing run for all the cars. If it turns into a Corvette or Ferrari Cup, we'll address it before the actual series begins.

Alright guys, my photo chop is down so I can't post the tech forms or the sign in sheet. We'll just write them in for now.

Corvette Z06
(phil bell, Niop)
Run mediums, no LSD, suspension and brake tuning open

Ferrari 430 Scuderia
(roberte, adeadsnipermatt)
Mediums, no LSD, suspension and brake tuning open

Ford GT
(Quiinten, reidman62)
Hards, no LSD, suspension and brake tuning open, Power Limiter set to 87% or 500HP/523ftIbs.

RUF RGT
(Tier, BOSS Mustang)
Mediums, suspension and brake tuning open, Power Limiter set to 99.3% or 480HP/340ftIbs.

This exhibition race is ultimately another testing run for all the cars. If it turns into a Corvette or Ferrari Cup, we'll address it before the actual series begins.

You missed me and my Ferrari! Just kidding, I am way too excited for this.

1 Tier 2 Racing RUF RGT
2 phil bell Corvette Z06
3 MajikTom Audi R8
4 Todi51 Aston Martin DB9
5 MtBeR4Life889 Audi R8 (unconfirmed)
6 Quiinten Ford GT
7 roberte Ferrari 430 Scuderia
8 motortend BMW M3
9 adeadsnipermatt Ferrari 430 Scuderia
10 Denilson Lamborghini Gallardo
11 FakeGangstaDIE BMW Z4
12 EnzoDBR9 Audi R8
13 reidman62 Ford GT (DL, will return 04/09)
14 Niop Corvette Z06
15 BOSS Mustang RUF RGT
16 Dcerinza BMW M3
* Slagithor Ferrari 430 Scuderia
* Frantikk Audi R8
* Jason~Bourne
* LouisLLH Audi R8
* mogreen42
* wackyhockeykid BMW M3
* DriftMastrClass Ferrari 430 Scuderia

I was wandering if you would start one I'll start one give me a second to post the number.
Room: 1472-6118-3830-2747-9109
Be aware I have been experiencing problems hosting I may disconnect, I'm letting you all know ahead of time.

Back