Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 15:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 16:00 PST

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 17:00 PST

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
Quick Question: do we HAVE to use the carbon hoods? 'cause the painted hood and carbon hoods are exactly the same. It's just that one's painted.

Also, there's no rear extension for the Gallardo.

Carbon or body color is fine, as you said they're both the same. I like the carbon to give the cars more of a racing livery.

Oh and to the OP,my Z06 will be in Velocity Yellow Tincoat,Sorry for the late reply.
And just to confirm,are we allowed to change suspension settings,LSD settings and transmission variables?

Negative ghost rider, stick to the technical form specs for all settings.

Just a question: there is an Audi R8 LMS race car in the game. Any reason to use this modified R8 5.2 FSI instead of that?

All the cars in this series are street based. I don't like mixing the two, it just doesn't seem right to me, I'm kinda black and white like that.

You joining?

I'm hard at work. :)

UPDATE:
Sign up sheet is updated and in the OP. I went back through the thread to double check everyone that wanted in. We have a full grid at 16 with 6 on the waiting list (Enzo, reidman, Niop, BOSS, SuperShouden and Dcerinza). If we have any drops, I'll contact you guys in that order to see if you're still interested.

adeadsnipermatt - what are you driving? Audi, BMW, Ferrari and Ford are full.

Last edited:
Tier 2 I haven't changed from the Ferrari I was thinking about the gallardo but changed my mind I'm sticking with the 430 also I have to go I don't know who took over the room if it is still up.

The room is gonna be gone I gotta go awhile.I at least managed to fix the Vettes understeer this practice session so cheers :cheers:

Negative ghost rider, stick to the technical form specs for all settings.

What if suspension settings involve decreasing camber and increasing ride height,lowering spring rate,etc? Because too much camber impedes braking stability and I don't use abs...

I think that we should just stick to the Viper, the SLS AMG, the MP4-12C, the Elise, and the XKR for new additions for next season. That would be 15 possible cars, that's probably enough. If the demand for the GTR becomes too high, consider putting it in too, but I would see the GTR as overpowered in this series.

PST = GMT - 7 right? I'm GMT +1 so if I vote 17.00 PST = 11.00 am here. Not a bad time for racing. When is the 1st race? I'm a bit busy now until march 29th, I have to pass an exam. Is there any chance to take part of this if you start before the 29th ?

Tier 2 Racing
You're in sniper, buy your Scuderia, change the oil and follow the Technical Form.

That makes 13, with full teams for the Ferrari and Audi.

Didn't this mean I was in team Ferrari?
Because I love my Scuderia.

Last edited:
What if suspension settings involve decreasing camber and increasing ride height,lowering spring rate,etc? Because too much camber impedes braking stability and I don't use abs...

Anything that improves the overall performance of the platform is forbidden. That would be an advantage over all the other cars.

PST = GMT - 7 right? I'm GMT +1 so if I vote 17.00 PST = 11.00 am here. Not a bad time for racing. When is the 1st race? I'm a bit busy now until march 29th, I have to pass an exam. Is there any chance to take part of this if you start before the 29th ?

Exhibition Race - Saturday, April 2
Season Opener Race 1 Monza - Saturday, April 9

Anything that improves the overall performance of the platform is forbidden. That would be an advantage over all the other cars.

Well we did a test today, it's running pretty even with the Ferraris and it's at 1300kg.Dosent seem to affect performance.Just down to driver prefrence.:)

Honestly suspension tuning is hard to control and we use it just help keep the cars in a controlled stable manner if anything allow us to adjust springs and toe because toe at -2 in the back is ridiculous understeer for some cars.

Honestly suspension tuning is hard to control and we use it just help keep the cars in a controlled stable manner if anything allow us to adjust springs and toe because toe at -2 in the back is ridiculous understeer for some cars.

Like the Vette..But the regulation swaybars worked for me though :P

Well we did a test today, it's running pretty even with the Ferraris and it's at 1300kg.Dosent seem to affect performance.Just down to driver prefrence.:)

You where racing against someone in the Ferrari? That's not evidence of the cars being necessarily equal. You have to remove the variable; the driver. Now if you can lap each car within half second or less, then the cars are pretty equal.

Last night I lapped the Ferrari at Grand Valley in 1:54.8, the Audi in 1:54.6

Those cars are even. Very, very different in terms of handling, but even. Making changes to one vehicle means changes to all the vehicles. Sure, we could open this up and say tune to your heart's content, but that's not how the FIA works and it would eliminate the BMW Z4 from being competitive.

You where racing against someone in the Ferrari? That's not evidence of the cars being necessarily equal. You have to remove the variable; the driver. Now if you can lap each car within half second or less, then the cars are pretty equal.

Last night I lapped the Ferrari at Grand Valley in 1:54.8, the Audi in 1:54.6

Those cars are even. Very, very different in terms of handling, but even. Making changes to one vehicle means changes to all the vehicles. Sure, we could open this up and say tune to your heart's content, but that's not how the FIA works and it would eliminate the BMW Z4 from being competitive.

If you got the time don't mind of I give you my settings then?Help me have a go see if it affects performance?:)
I only increased rear spring rate,decreased camber and rear toe.

Last edited:
I'll sign up with a RUF RGT, on the waiting list. Have no clue what color I want it to be, though.

Last edited:
Back