For Trade:Various Honda's

Scotland
Tayside
Platinum_Liam
Hello people. I have for you the following Hondas which I will give in return for another vehicle. If you need the car for a specific purpose I will apply parts a d makes changes to the car with in reason but you must let me know.

Premium:

S2000 281BHP
CR-Z TC 190 BHP

Standard

Mugen Motul Civic Si Race Car 293BHP
Civic Sir-2 (EG) 157 BHP

Last edited:
I've got plenty, want a Mitsu Mirage Cyborg, or Galant VR-4. Maybe something else, name it , I'll find it.

EDIT: It's not that I need the car, it's just I like to see how others tune their car

I've got plenty, want a Mitsu Mirage Cyborg, or Galant VR-4. Maybe something else, name it , I'll find it.

EDIT: It's not that I need the car, it's just I like to see how others tune their car

I'm not bothered what you send over.If you add Platinum_Liam I will accept you on sunday night if that's any good and ill send over the car

I am trading my Honda Civic which Is an 04 plate. Fully kited out every upgrade has been fitted its churning out around 404 BHP and I am willing to trade it for anything that's close to the civic in terms of power and price :) it's Hellrot red and the wheels are gold.

Ill trade a car for your E k.

Hi is there any chance that i could maybe get the honda?

What would you want? I will have a look name a car and i will see if i have one in my garage?

Hi is there any chance that i could maybe get the honda?

What would you want? I will have a look name a car and i will see if i have one in my garage?

Unfotunatly I sent the 04 EK but if its one of the others I posted then okay

Back