Formula 1 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix 2021Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 349 comments
McLaren are rapid, Alpine and Aston are disappointingly slow.

That Mercedes might be in the fight for pole, but it looks like a handful in the race. This could be a very interesting scrap for the win between 3 teams.

I know it's only Practice 2, but it's nice to see Norris up there in P2, and having the rest of the pack fairly close together on times. Pretty pumped for qualifying tomorrow.

McLaren look fast but the midfield seems pretty tight. Cannot wait, 3 DRS zones should make it an interesting season opener.

Last edited:
Haas are absolutely terrible.

No surprise, they put barely anything into developing the car last year and literally nothing this year, other than changes required for rule changes.

All their eggs were in the 2021 new regs basket, which is now the 2022 basket of course.

Bottas is saying the car is undrivable while Hamilton is saying that the car has definitely improved....that's hilarious! :lol:

I can't wait for qualifying....honestly, I think RB has this covered. In the race though, it looks like it could be anyone's race between Max, Lewis, Norris and Dani....heck even the Alpha Tauri might be up there too!

Bottas is saying the car is undrivable while Hamilton is saying that the car has definitely improved....that's hilarious! :lol:

I can't wait for qualifying....honestly, I think RB has this covered. In the race though, it looks like it could be anyone's race between Max, Lewis, Norris and Dani....heck even the Alpha Tauri might be up there too!
If Tsunoda can deal with the ****ing traffic!

Last edited by a moderator:
165332385_3927302400696026_1726821802709865332_o.jpg

Wasn't it the Alpine boss who said, "There's no midfield now, it's a field." Looking at the gap from 1st to 16th that seems true :crazy:

George in no man's land.

Latifi scrapping with the Haas boys.

I haven't been this excited for a season for a long long time :D Can we just freeze the rules now and forget 2022 regs? :lol:

Bottas is saying the car is undrivable while Hamilton is saying that the car has definitely improved....that's hilarious!

And pure Hamilton. However crap he thinks the car is right now he's going to say he's loving it. Bottas.exe does not compute * whirrr * does not compute.

Bottas ain't much for sandbagging either because he will always try to beat Hamilton in a hot lap. Might be a good way to gauge Mercedes pace in some of these races.

I hope RB and Mercedes are as close as they are saying q3 will give the first true indication lots of RB hype lets see what happens... Really want a Lewis Max battle this year... I predict Perez will score higher than Bottas this season...

I know that the 3rd practice times aren't representative of qualifying and race conditions, but crikey hell... that Red Bull is quick.

Did Vettel get the yellow flags? That's about his only excuse for 18th.

Russell was flying, Alfa look decent for once and Alpha must be worrying Mercedes with that.

Back