Formula 1 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix 2021Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 349 comments
That Haas looks a handful.
It's the 2020 car*, with the floor and diffuser Dremeled back to fit into the 2021 regs, and about 10% more power from the un-"secret settlement"-ed Ferrari engine. That's literally it.

There was no way it'd be anything other than the worst car on the grid and an evil-handling sack of rectums, never mind having two noobs - and one a total tosser - driving it.

*Which was basically the 2019 car anyway, and that wasn't that great a machine.

Last edited:
At this point, Verstappen can push those mediums to the max, get another set, then catch up to Hamilton. But then Hamilton is closing in the gap with those hards right now.

Man this is so tense.

Looking like we will get a late Max overtake for victory with Hamilton on old tyres going 2 stop to the end on Hards...

So hilarious listening to Lewis complain about track limits, as if he doesn't know what they are. Sad.

If I remember rightly, I read a while back that Turn 4, going that wide was now allowed. I saw Verstappen doing it in testing and thought it looked odd.

Now it's being warned against. I don't get it.

If I remember rightly, I read a while back that Turn 4, going that wide was now allowed. I saw Verstappen doing it in testing and thought it looked odd.

Now it's being warned against. I don't get it.
There was a directive after FP1 where they said it was search and destroy in practice and quali (after being free game in FP1), but it was fine in the race. And now they're telling people off for running wide, so no wonder Lewis and everyone is confused.

It really is hard at times to believe that Vettel is a 4x champ with 53 wins.

Last edited:
Back