Formula 1 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix 2021Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 349 comments
If he's quoting other people's social media posts, why is it either a surprise or a problem?

Because Mazespin is clearly a jab at Mazepin's name, and quoting those jabs while live on TV was something that did catch me off guard while watching. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Massivespin as much as the next guy, and I'm not saying nor enforcing that commentators should be professional at all times 100%, but I just think that it's Crofty's way of humoring the audience. Just because I was surprised, doesn't mean I find it a problem.

Last edited:
Because Mazespin is clearly a jab at Mazepin's name, and quoting those jabs was something that did catch me off guard while watching. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Massivespin as much as the next guy, and I'm not saying nor enforcing that commentators should be professional at all times 100%, but I just think that it's Crofty's way of humoring the audience. Just because I was surprised, doesn't mean I find it a problem.
Sure, but it's not like he just decided to insult a driver; he was literally quoting what someone had posted on social media. I don't see how that's unprofessional - certainly I'd expect if someone had called him a ****boy, or anything that's a term of abuse for a group of people, he'd not have directly quoted it, but that's not the case here.

Im guessing no duel between max and lewis... the usual when a car has a power advantage lol, but the midfield should be very entertaining, bring it on!

How he was struggling to get that Haas in a straight line is beyond me. That said, at least the safety car from that incident put Perez up with the rest of the grid.

Back