Formula 1 Hungarian Grand Prix 2024Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 250 comments
GP, the patience of a saint, lol.
I genuinely think GP, at least in terms of patience, is probably the best race engineer in the sport, solely for having to deal with Max's outbursts.

Norris re-rextends his gap to Piastri. I think for McLaren, that's this race done.

Last edited:
“I know you’ll do the right thing”

Season 9 Smh GIF by The Office

Wasn't there a rule years ago about drivers being coached by their team via radio? Or did that get removed?

"I know you'll do the right thing." Lmao.

Last edited:
Wasn't there a rule years ago about drivers being coached by their team via radio? Or did that get removed?

"I know you'll do the right thing." Lmao.
I think that lasted for just a few races after it just lead to a bunch of code language

Last edited:
McLaren is practically on the verge of just outright saying, "Lando, back off & let Piastri pass."
For real. It's either that, or there's something going on with Lando's car that McLaren doesn't want to put on the airwaves.

Am I the only one being annoyed by the McLaren calls right now? Lando is P2 in the championship, just let him finish the race and gain on Max....the heck is going there.

Am I the only one being annoyed by the McLaren calls right now? Lando is P2 in the championship, just let him finish the race and gain on Max....the heck is going there.
There's definitely something spicy going behind the scenes methinks.

There's been too much broadcasting of the radio. We get it Max is pissed about the strategy and Lando made up his mind.

Last edited:
If he was fast enough to win he should’ve done it on track. He’s only ahead because McLaren gave him the undercut for whatever reason.

It's b/c both drivers were told during Oscar's pit, "Oscar, don't worry, you'll get your position back". McLaren is telling Lando to back off b/c it was made clear this race was Oscar's.

Edit* If Max was not happy before, he's definitely pissed off now.

Last edited:
LOL, GP has had enough as well.

This has been a super spicy weekend & Checo will thinking, "Thank you Max b/c nobody will be talking to me after the race".

Latest Posts

Back