Formula 1 Pirelli Gran Premio d'Italia 2024Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 178 comments
Dirty Piastry, Dirty.

Edit, not dirty actually. Just really dumb from McLaren.

They simply don’t understand that they are fighting for a Championship.

Imagine Sergio putting a move like this on Max.

Last edited:
Dirty Piastry, Dirty.

Edit, not dirty actually. Just really dumb from McLaren.

They simply don’t understand that they are fighting for a Championship.

Imagine Sergio putting a move like this on Max.
Lack of awareness from Norris, nothing dirty from Oscar and Mclaren can't hold their hands.

McLaren does not have a #1 driver mindset
RBR does have one with Max around

Fine as long as your not in it to win it.

If you want to win a championship you have to commit to one driver. I’d suggest taking the better one. 🤷‍♂️

Fine as long as your not in it to win it.

If you want to win a championship you have to commit to one driver. I’d suggest taking the better one. 🤷‍♂️
Well Lando is not championship material just yet
He keeps screwing up the starts.

Nobody cares about constructors.

Having Lando in front of Oscar also changes nothing in that regard.
The teams care about constructors..quite a lot actually. Lando failed so keep his place, tough luck, Piastri is ahead and Mclaren want to win the constructors.

Last edited:
I'm watching on ESPN+. The broadcast stopped a quarter into the 1st lap to say the pre-race show has ended and to switch to the race stream. :D

The teams care about constructors..quite a lot actually. Lando failed so keep his place, tough luck, Piastri is ahead and Mclaren want to win the constructors.

Had Oscar not attacked Lando like he did they’d be 1 & 2 right now and not 1 & 3. More precious constructors points.

Last edited:
Watching from Tunisia, I love it when you get a good VPN!!! (I pay for sky sports at home so I don't feel guilty at all)

I feel so bad for that RB mechanic, absolutely gutted for him

Last edited:
Had Oscar not attacked Lando like he did they’d be 1 & 2 right now and not 1 & 3. more precious constructors points.
And Oscar would not be in striking range if Lando does not keep screwing up the start.

Had Oscar not attacked Lando like he did they’d be 1 & 2 right now and not 1 & 3. More precious constructors points.
They'll be 1-2 once Red Bull pit, so yeah. Also, is Oscar backs off and gives Lando space after being slow off the line again the he'll probably come under attack from Leclerc and they'd have been 1-3 anyway.

Would be a shame if they switch the Mclaren drivers in some ways, yes Norris is kind of in the championship fight but other than getting poke, he hasn't shown he deserves to win this race yet.

Back to Tsunoda, so by pattern either he will be sacked before Monza or he will crash and be unable to make the grid next year.

Feel like that mistake and the slow pit stop likely cost Norris the win.
Plus his start, lack of pace vs Oscar and munching his tyres. But yeah it won't have helped, he'll do well to keep Leclerc behind him now to be honest.

Back