Formula 1 Rolex Grosser Preis Von Österreich 2022Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 374 comments
Penalty incoming for Russell...
Well There It Is Jurassic Park GIF

Yeah, when you're running side-by-side through a corner and you're on the outside you need to give more space to the driver on the inside in case they understeer due to the tighter line, especially on lap one on cold tyres with heavy cars
Can't remember where I've seen that before ....

How the hell has Charles picked up 2 warnings about track limits already? We're not even a quarter through the race.

At this rate the entire field will get track limits penalties
You'd like to think they'd learn to keep it between the white lines that define the edge of the track.

They should have watched F2 this morning, precedent was set there. One driver ended up with 15 seconds of penalties by the end.

How will Ferarri screw over Charles this time?
Hopefully not by waiting too long to pit, because the pit window needed for Charles to keep the lead is closing with decent pace.

Edit: Also, what's going on with Perez and Bottas? I figured both of them would regained some positions by now.

Last edited:
Hopefully not by waiting too long to pit, because the pit window needed for Charles to keep the lead is closing with decent pace.

Edit: Also, what's going on with Perez and Bottas? I figured both of them would regained some positions by now.
Perez has quite a significant anoint of damage to his car. He won't be a factor today.

While a safety car can happen.
Wonder if it is worth it for red bull to retire Perez and save the engine.

Back