Forza 6 Photo thread

GetPhoto.ashx
I just recently painted the bumper black on my real car, so that is why it's not like that in my avatar yet.
GetPhoto.ashx
GetPhoto.ashx

Ford GT by MintyTS
So I'm not sure if anyone realized, but when you put a wing on the Ford GT, the active wing stays active. And I dunno about you guys, but I just think that's awesome.

Full Field by MintyTS
It really is amazing how this game keeps up that frame rate and resolution with all of this happening on screen.

Rain Testing by MintyTS

Rain Testing 2 by MintyTS
The rain on the 'Ring is just the right amount of challenging and manageable, and I love tuning for wet weather on it.

In the Garage by MintyTS
I feel like I'm going to be spending a lot of time switching homespaces, because they're both amazing in their own right.

And last but not least:
Saphira by MintyTS
This is at the end of a pretty rough race with some AI on Watkins Glen as part of some post-tuning field testing.

Great shots in here, guys. I thought Horizon looked really easy on the eye, but this game has pushed it on further again.

So, can we turn headlights on and off independent of the weather?

Yup.

Xbox one uplod doesn't let me save or share my photo's at the minute and there not showing on xboxclips or the smartglass app :(

AFAIK, it won't until the game is indexed - that will happen the day it's officially released, the 15th. Until then, the only way to get your Forzatography going is to upload the shots to the Forzamotorsport website.

How do you upload the pictures so big. When i upload a picture its shrinking.

Also, it looks like you're actually uploading directly to the GTP from the link at the bottom of the page. That will make all your photos 800x600 if they are too big.

Also, it looks like you're actually uploading directly to the GTP from the link at the bottom of the page. That will make all your photos 800x600 if they are too big.
yeah thnx, 6 months ago it worked perfectly but then suddenly they have changed it.

Latest Posts

Back