Screenshot_20240627-122837-380.png
    108.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20240627-121620-434.png
    Screenshot_20240627-121620-434.png
    154.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20240627-121604-108.png
    Screenshot_20240627-121604-108.png
    144.6 KB · Views: 1
I believe the (free) Mitsubishi Pack was returned since they accidentally put a Mitsubishi car into this week's seasonal playlist.

The problem is that Steam has FH4 at 80% off right now, and they suddenly got a large influx of new players, who then started complaining at not being able to do the playlist event. So the Forza team quickly fixed it today by reactivating the Mitsubishi Pack.

Don't assume all the other DLC packs will return, since if a Gamepass user buys a paid DLC before delisting it would give them the base game for free, and Microsoft wants to avoid people knowingly doing that, so the Treasure Map and Hot Wheels DLC car pack are probably not going to return to avoid people paying a couple of $ to get the FH4 base game free as Gamepass users.

Last edited:
I found some more cars that I no longer have access to:

• Ford Transit Forza Edition
  • Nissan Titan Warrior Forza Edition
  • Pagani Zonda R Forza Edition
  • Sunbeam Tiger
  • Talbot Sunbeam Lotus

• Sunbeam Tiger
  • Talbot Sunbeam Lotus
I'm going to have to check those when I get home.

I feel like adding all the exclusive cars to the backstage pass should have happened a LONG time ago. The problem with replacing the reward cars in the playlists with backstage passes has been that it has made loads of cars completely unobtainable, as there's never anything available in the AH due to the defective price setting algorithm that doesn't allow people to sell cars for realistic prices. So the cars were taken out of the playlist rotation and replaced with backstage passes, but you couldn't buy those cars with backstage passes.

The other thing they should do is make it so you can buy at least 3 of each car available via the backstage pass. Some cars can be good for multiple classes or types of racing, and you need to have multiple copies as there are scenarios where you can't pick a car and apply a tune, the car has to already be available with the tune you want at the time of picking it.

I just wish I had saved up my backstage passes, as I only have one now. I've bought maybe 20 cars I'm not that bothered about, but when Aug 22 comes around there will be loads of cars available that I'd much rather have than the ones I've already spent the passes on.

We don't know how much they will charge, but you can swap Forzathon points for backstage passes once season 77 ends. Why not save up some Forzathon points while you wait?

I'm still 16 cars short of 100% garage completion myself, and should be able to get all of them except the 911 GT3 Preorder car, which is supposedly a reward from The Eliminator so I'll just accept not having it...

• Sunbeam Tiger
  • Talbot Sunbeam Lotus
Nope. I don’t have access to them, either.

We don't know how much they will charge, but you can swap Forzathon points for backstage passes once season 77 ends. Why not save up some Forzathon points while you wait?
Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing, I'm only doing the forzathon playlist item each week, and maybe the daily forzathon challenges. There are no backstage passes for weekly 50% completion, so the only useful thing you can do this month is get forzathon points.

I had all the cars, including every PO car, on my Xbox account, so it's nice I'll be able to get them on my Steam account as well now, assuming the effort needed to get the points for a pass is reasonable.

Back