Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,905 comments
So I witnessed 'cheating' firsthand last night. I went to do the Jump challenge at San Juan. I took my UTV out there and as I was lining up a ways back, I noticed another car milling about the ramp. It got on the ramp and was just "launched" thousands of feet until it was out of sight. The car had literally no head start or anything, as if it was just sling-shot. I checked the leader board and there are jumps of over 10,000 ft with the leader at 36,000 ft. What is the point of a leaderboard if it counts this trash??? What? they get on the ramp and do some button pushes and presto! A magic jump of 35,000 feet? Where is the skill in that? I try to line it up, maintain speed, avoid obstacles and hit the ramp just right. Where is my reward for playing fair? It's this childrens garbage that is allowed to stay in the game and encourage cheaters to take the 'easy' way. SMH :irked:

I'm with you 100% on this. There has to be a limit to what is possible within fair play on every PR stunt. Examples such as the one you gave AlienDeathRay are clearly not possible. The developers must have an idea as to what is roughly the maximum score possible on each PR stunt/zone/trap. For arguements sake add another 15% to that total and have that as the maximum score possible in game.
How or why the clearly impossible scores are still up is beyond me.
And as for completed race times of less than a second.........aaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh

I finally acheived the Jackpot Accolade for reaching 2.5 million Skill score. It took me hundreds of tries. I have probably lost 10's of millions in skill score trying, only to hit a boat, tree, rigid signpost, or what ever those fat black barrels are on farms. Also sometimes it seems to mysteriously just time-out when you get close to 1.5 million. I have gotten better at drifting with this version of Horizon, and have used the Formula Drift cars quite extensively. Lots of practive at the Drift Horizon arcade events. I have maxxed out several of the Drift cars in the Skill tree to maximize my Skill score while using. The Drifts cars can have the multiplier go up to x7. My favorite is the Green Monster corvette, it's well balanced. But recently I tried the #25 Mustang RTR. I used the traffic circle in the southwest portion of the map. Where the highway splits off and you can take the bridge over the river inlet to the airport game zone. I went around the circle dozens of times, occasionally going out in to the desert and smashing cacti or billboards along the highway. I got a score of 2.97 million. I could have gone longer, but decided not to push my luck. :D:D:D

Nice one @AlienDeathRay!
Knowing the skill of the community I wouldn't be surprised there's a custom event for achieving "Jackpot Accolade 100% AFK super easy ".
I must confess that I cheated in a way too. When I head the skill song changed to Apollo IE and did both accolades without much problems.

Nice one @AlienDeathRay!
Knowing the skill of the community I wouldn't be surprised there's a custom event for achieving "Jackpot Accolade 100% AFK super easy ".
I must confess that I cheated in a way too. When I head the skill song changed to Apollo IE and did both accolades without much problems.
He he he me too bud. Great minds think alike. I always have the Eternal Radio on too. I like the music and the 7 minute skill song is always a winner 😜😜.
Top effort AlienDeathRay bud.
Any drifting I have to do I always go for the little red Toyota. I just seem to find that easier to handle.

Last edited:
In the week that I was without an XBox, I missed out on the 2012 Porsche 911 GT3 RS4.0. I figured I could find it in the auction house easy enough. I was wrong. For a couple weeks, I checked daily, but there was never a single car available. Until last night. I checked and there were a couple dozen available. So I figured it must have become available another way. I checked but I couldn't find it. For some reason everyone just decided to give up their RS4.0 Porsches at the same time. I have no idea why. But at least I was finally able to get one.

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed in the FH5 trailer for the 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro that the trees and plants don't have any animations? Seems a bit odd to me.

Took a few photos of the 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro in Cavalry Blue!

Forza Horizon 5 (434) 2.png

Forza Horizon 5 (435) 2.png

Forza Horizon 5 (436) 2.png

Just a quick one. Anyone who uses Microsoft Rewards program can donate to UNICEF directly via the rewards page on Xbox. Nice touch I think by Microsoft at the moment.

I saw this map on a HokiHoshi video and now it seems its made the rounds to reddit. What an awesome use of EventLAB. Legit didn't even know that sort of gameplay would be possible in the editor.

To bad the AI are potatoes on custom circuits.

Had my first problem today trying to start the game it would get passed one load screen but wouldn’t let me hit A to continue, it just stays black. I uninstalled it and now reinstalling it now to see if that works.

Needed some cash so threw up some cars on the AH. Thanks to whoever brought my Zenvo for 16m you've set me up for a while credits wise. I'm guessing Forza still take a commission as the car sold for 16m but I only received 13~ for it.

Had my first problem today trying to start the game it would get passed one load screen but wouldn’t let me hit A to continue, it just stays black. I uninstalled it and now reinstalling it now to see if that works.
I had that same issue last week, I just unplugged the Xbox, giving it a hard reboot basically, and everything has been working fine ever since.

Back