Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,839 comments
Stop trying to think out of the box, we all know we're getting another Lamborghini Huracan. :lol:

Though honestly, I wouldn't mind having the Sterrato in game, it just... fits.
I can’t help thinking it’d be ironic to get every possible variant of the Huracan except the Sterrato.
Here's something I've never had happen in game before. I had a gift car to collect from a barn. When I got there I had the screen below for about 60 seconds along with the message on screen before it popped and let me in to the barn to collect.

View attachment 1331687

Oh and the gift car was a Ford Focus RS.
I think that’s a fail safe for if / when the game just hangs and takes too long to load. I had it quite frequently when playing on the base Xbox One. Since the modern consoles load so quick, the vast majority of people will never see it.

Last edited:
Here's something I've never had happen in game before. I had a gift car to collect from a barn. When I got there I had the screen below for about 60 seconds along with the message on screen before it popped and let me in to the barn to collect.

View attachment 1331687

Oh and the gift car was a Ford Focus RS.
Mexican time. She was probably smack bang in the middle of her siesta. There's always mañana.

Last edited:
Surprised nobody's mentioned Spyker, considering Ubisoft has had one of their models (C8 Alieron). Don't know how Ubi got the license, don't see an excuse why we can't get Spykers because of one owner...

So, based on Forza.net and social media posts, here's for now what will be coming to European Automotive update:
  • All classes in Rally Adventure Rivals
  • More props
  • More badges
  • Aston Martin Valkyrie AMR Pro
  • A new Car Pack (European themed? Hopefully, more than 4 cars)
  • Possibility of Maserati MC20 based on a post by Maserati that the Horizon IG account commented
  • New reward cars from the "greatest car manufacturers in Europe"

Me when the Dacia Sandero doesn't get added
6f6.jpg

In Mexico the Sandero moniker (sold under Renault) comes and goes... and currently they are still selling 2nd generation models as the Stepway and the Logan sedan variant. They really need to refresh the lineup because the Chinese brands (namely MG, but others too) are kicking their butts in those segments.

Last edited:
So, based on Forza.net and social media posts, here's for now what will be coming to European Automotive update:
  • All classes in Rally Adventure Rivals
  • More props
  • More badges
  • Aston Martin Valkyrie AMR Pro
  • A new Car Pack (European themed? Hopefully, more than 4 cars)
  • Possibility of Maserati MC20 based on a post by Maserati that the Horizon IG account commented
  • New reward cars from the "greatest car manufacturers in Europe"
Apparently also new events according to the teaser in the Festival Playlist, but this could easily refer to Rally Adventure Rivals rather than actual new routes. This kinda makes it sound like a quality of life update more than a big car update, which... that was basically Japanese Automotive last year to be fair, but it'd be a bit disappointing if this were the case and all the real attractive additions were in the car pack.

Sometimes I watch GT trailers on my Series S 😁

Really depends on what console I have plugged into my TV at the time.

Last edited:
Back