Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,899 comments
True???
I doubt it too, but would bloody love it to be true 🤞🤞🤞

Looks like someone copied and pasted the car lists for the Twister films from Internet Movie Car Database and made a wishlist car pack
Yeah, that's the feeling I get from this too. The only things this guy's posted are very low-effort posts in the Suggestions hub from March of this year, so his credibility is pretty much rock-bottom.

In short, I consider this very, very, very fake.

1725383457809.png

Even if it were true, being that it's from a "Forza Insider," they wouldn't be one for long after breaking the NDA.

And there is the flaw with the Forza Insiders program, anyone can join and they will post whatever crap they like and people will believe it because the poster is an Insider.

It's fake. Too many cars and they stated it would be free. A car pack that large would never be free.

Last edited:
Even if it were true, being that it's from a "Forza Insider," they wouldn't be one for long after breaking the NDA.

And there is the flaw with the Forza Insiders program, anyone can join and they will post whatever crap they like and people will believe it because the poster is an Insider.

It's fake. Too many cars and they stated it would be free. A car pack that large would never be free.
Yeah, if anything it'd be priced like the existing Universal Studios and Fast X packs--which, I know how I feel about that, being five-car packs priced at $10.

Plus, Forza Insiders are currently focused on Forza Motorsport. There's no way this guy would apparently have access to an FH5 pack. That'd be like me getting access to that role, seeing that HighLow was coming back on Donut (which it is now, using S550 Mustangs) and being like "Hey, Donut Media Part Three is back on the menu boys!" with no proof besides.

Last edited:
I mean, sure, I fully expect this next Car Pack to be a collab car pack too, but considering the Let's Go stream this Friday is placing the Doncic Camaro front and center, I wouldn't be surprised if we're skipping this month too. This seems like hoping for something really big.

Last edited:
True???
Not true.
We might get cows though. Cows, we got cows...

(I was fortunate to meet Bill Paxton at London Comic Con, great guy)

Last edited:
Not true.
We might get cows though. Cows, we got cows...

(I was fortunate to meet Bill Paxton at London Comic Con, great guy)
Game over man, game over (on this rumour at least).

Just watched JakeXVX's latest video:

In it he talks about the upcoming Series. Pathfinders is looking like it's back. I loved Pathfinders when we had it for a series a while back. I hope it's here to stay on the map this time.🤞🤞

Last edited:

In it he talks about the upcoming Series. Pathfinders is looking like it's back. I loved Pathfinders when we had it for a series a while back. I hope it's here to stay on the map this time.🤞🤞
Ta, chuck. You won't hear me complaining if they make a return visit.

Last edited:

I think Pathfinder Accolades coming back makes sense! I never did mine because of family issues at the time (...and now I'll have a job) but considering how these relied on you finding clues to locate the finish line, them returning for Hidden Horizons would line up perfectly. Just as long as they add some of the cars from Explore the Horizon to the Autoshow or make 'em Hard to Finds--I have them all, but it would make too much sense not to bring those 4x4s and the Hummer EV back.

Top tip time team.

For this week's Eventlab titled 'Gabriel Szayel Presents', do it in the 2022 Ford Focus ST with @Seb75 Mean Green livery (138 190 414).

With the neon lighting on the course reflecting off the cars paintwork it's like being in Salvador Dali's head whilst he's drunk on Absinthe 😂😂😂.

Try it, you'll see what I mean.

Top tip time team.

For this week's Eventlab titled 'Gabriel Szayel Presents', do it in the 2022 Ford Focus ST with @Seb75 Mean Green livery (138 190 414).

With the neon lighting on the course reflecting off the cars paintwork it's like being in Salvador Dali's head whilst he's drunk on Absinthe 😂😂😂.

1725554752762.png

I may not have a GPU capable of raytracing but holy crap this gets psychedelic fast. This EventLab's great either way, it's very much an improved Cathedral Circuit, but man this is somethin' else.

Top tip time team.

That was one hell of a race. You need sunglases for this 😎

I thought about just saying nothing about this but... it's been gnawing at me for the last couple hours so I'm just gonna say it.

A lot of the challenge rewards and Forzathon Shop items this Series have been German. I know this probably doesn't mean much, just a commemoration of the game being at Gamescom, but considering how Cars and Coffee teased the Donut Media merch coming back with a horn in the Playlist, I wonder if this is meant to signal a German automotive theme for the update, like if we're getting the R8 Performance and M5 Competition or something. It's just something I've noticed.

Worst Trial, and first time I've had to re-enter, in ages. Four out of six humans just being straight arseholes.

We only won the second time round because I backed off at the end of lap one to let three humans past and blocked three AI until the humans were out of sight and one AI missed a checkpoint, and even then I nearly caught up with the dumbass humans at the end of lap three.

Worst Trial, and first time I've had to re-enter, in ages. Four out of six humans just being straight arseholes.

We only won the second time round because I backed off at the end of lap one to let three humans past and blocked three AI until the humans were out of sight and one AI missed a checkpoint, and even then I nearly caught up with the dumbass humans at the end of lap three.
One day in the future, just after Hell freezes over, people will learn that The Trial is a team event and play as one.......... hopefully.🤞

Let's see what kind of cars are coming in this update.
Now i got my new rig and i can't wait to play some good Horizon at his finest! :-)

I'm loving the Durango SRT Hellkitty, about damn time it finally showed up in Mexico. I know some people think it's not a worthwhile addition as we already have the regular Durango SRT, but since we have both SRT versions of the Grand Cherokee, it only made sense to give the Durango the same treatment.

Also, this is our first new Stellantis car since the Belvedere if we don't count the movie-branded ones, so I really hope this means that PG and Stellantis sorted out the licensing issues and more of their cars are on the way soon. Maybe finally we will get the damn TRX that is long overdue and so highly requested.

Last edited:
I worry for those who believed that was real.
Let me tell you a story about back in the days of Gran Turismo 4. There was a wishlist thread on this site (that I participated in), and there were numerous people who posted it on other sites claiming it was the actual car list for the game. It was amazing the amount of people who didn't have critical thinking skills and believed that it was true!

Back