Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,904 comments
Fun fact: A quick change through mods lets you paint the red trim, the same works for hundreds of other cars with livery stripes etc

Wish they’d add this to the game!

IMG_2547.jpeg

That spoiler was the first thing I bolted onto my Camry. It just finishes the back end off perfectly.
Don't they sell this type of Camrys in Europe? I did overhear that the designer said that the late-model Camry wasn't offered in the UK (especially the TRD model), but there are Camrys within Continental Europe.

All this and more about the Camry's mods make me wish I did not uninstall the game. :/

Last edited:
I really enoyed this Week's event lab. I truely felt like I was in Europe! The only thing I didn't like too much is that you can fall a bit off the track.

Don't they sell this type of Camrys in Europe? I did overhear that the designer said that the late-model Camry wasn't offered in the UK (especially the TRD model), but there are Camrys within Continental Europe.

All this and more about the Camry's mods make me wish I did not uninstall the game. :/
No mate, it's not available in the UK. Previous models didn't sell well so we won't get this model 😭

Unrelated: apparently Tokyo Xtreme Racer is coming back.

I hope it will be better than when they did that mobile version way back when. Some rumors I've heard was that since games like Night Runners is gathering a lot of attention, they decided to step back into the ring.

I turned my Camry into a meme car with 4WD, a fully tuned 7.2 L V8, a complete weight reduction and all the other handling components with semi-slick tyres. To my surprise, it wasn't a disaster to drive despite the relatively narrow tyres. It's probably the fastest car I own in terms of top speed on account of it's power to weight ratio, and I haven't even reached the limit yet. Driving a modest sedan at hypercar speeds is hilarious.

The Camry is such a beast, and is a front-wheel drive daily that most would be afraid to admit is actually pretty fast. Around 270km/h stock, then with full engine upgrades with a twin turbo setup (788hp!) and all-wheel drive, plus the wide body kit and ducktail spoiler, it's nearly at the peak of S1 class and will reach 100km/h faster than the original.

The Camry is also probably one of the best looking sedans out right now even in real life. In an era of cars that are becoming uglier by the year, this car definitely stands out. Too bad Toyota didn't supercharge it like the Lotus Evoras to give it the power to match its looks.
The Camry should have been the headline car, and I will accept no arguments otherwise.

I get it, the Durango uses the Hellcat engine so the imagery of a wildcat to emphasize the low-key sleepers on offer makes more sense than simply a peppy, punk-inspired art direction for the update. But the Camry is what I think of when I hear "High Performance Dailies," not the Durango, and certainly not the Fiesta.

I totally did and ended up completely immobilised in a deep ditch.:ouch:
Yep, had the same thing happen to me. It´s a really pretty circuit but it does not allow for any mistakes or short cuts. The rewind button is your friend here. Or just cruise and enjoy the scenery

Yep, had the same thing happen to me. It´s a really pretty circuit but it does not allow for any mistakes or short cuts. The rewind button is your friend here. Or just cruise and enjoy the scenery
Of course but I'm surprised it was so unforgiving. I guess the tiles are steep edged to allow easy tessellation and it's laborious to make the scenery floor the same height as the road.

Last edited:
The Camry really is a nice looking car. It's always been the butt of "generic boring car" jokes here in the states but they look good, are super reliable, and with the right trim package are actually great performance machines.

The Camry really is a nice looking car. It's always been the butt of "generic boring car" jokes here in the states but they look good, are super reliable, and with the right trim package are actually great performance machines.
Can you imagine if they made a 400hp supercharged TRD Camry with AWD and the 8spd auto with the body it has now? It would be a legit contender against cars like the Charger RT, Infiniti q50 RS, etc.

I think when they announced the XV70 back in 2017 it was to combat the "boring car" allegations, and I think it's well deserved to finally have a non-race car one in the game.

I'm one of those boring car people. I drove it for a bit as well as looked at the mods available, like the wide body kit, and I've been converted. In the TRD form it is far from boring.

I really hope this is a subtle hint that trucks/lorries are coming in game 🤞🤞🤞
"Rubber Duck, this is Plastic Chicken. You got your ears on, good buddy?"

Technically speaking I believe SUVs are built on truck bases and we might already have the front bit of an artic with the Iron Knight.

Last edited:
"Rubber Duck, this is Plastic Chicken. You got your ears on, good buddy?"

Technically speaking I believe SUVs are built on truck bases and we might already have the front bit of an artic with the Iron Knight.
Oh hell yes full on Convoy. We've already got Bear cars in game. I really want full on Artic or Rigid trucks/lorries now. Just imagine the Eventlab possibilities.

Back