Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,951 comments
So happy we will get all the cars so soon. Would prefer everything in the Showroom anyway but it's perfectly fine like this too.
And the DLC is fine too. It's a good balance between free and paid content imo.
Actually, assuming you have both expansions you can get 40 points without Live can't you?
After the 3rd series they lowered requirements to 40pts and since then we didn't need Gold or DLC for Playlist exclusives.
Before it was 45pts and you needed Gold. Even if just for one point. Usually. It was probably intentional too. They did worse in the past and it last for just a few months. So I forgive them. 😁

Last edited:
Just popping by to lodge my approval of the Italian Update shown the other day. I've stated multiple times on this thread how much I wanted the return of the Italian Stellantis brands back (As a Huge rally fan Lancia was a huge missing part in my garage)

Very pleased to see the increase in Livery, Tune and Garage slots too. Big supporter of the Paid DLC pack aswell, I love when games I enjoy continue to get new content and support and unlike a lot of the FH community tightwads I understand It cannot always be added for free.

Last edited:
Found something interesting again, this time a file containing various (new) cars. Keep in mind these are just reference. Things like textures, 3D models, sound doesn't exist yet for the new cars at this point. Again these cars might not get added to the game. Here is the highlight of the new cars found within the file.

AST_Lagonda_90 (Aston Martin Lagonda)
KTM_XBowGT2_20 (We have the GT4 version currently)
FOR_MustangSVT_03 (I think this one is newer than the one in game?)
FOR_EconolineDeberti_61 (Crazy build, look it up)
JAG_FTypeSVR_20 (Jaguar FType SVR, Facelifted version of the one in game)
BEN_FlyingSpur_19
BMW_M3_21
SAL_S7LM_17 (Saleen S7 LM, 1300hp)
MAS_MC20_22 (Yup)

The rest of the new cars are coming next update
FER_Roma_21
FER_296GTB_22
LAM_SC20_21
LAM_HuracanTecnica_23

I'll include the file so you can check it out by yourself. (scroll down on the file to see the cars mentioned here)

Attachments

• vehicle.txt
    130.4 KB · Views: 46
Found something interesting again, this time a file containing various (new) cars. Keep in mind these are just reference. Things like textures, 3D models, sound doesn't exist yet for the new cars at this point. Again these cars might not get added to the game. Here is the highlight of the new cars found within the file.

BEN_FlyingSpur_19
BMW_M3_21
MAS_MC20_22 (Yup)

FER_Roma_21
FER_296GTB_22
LAM_SC20_21
LAM_HuracanTecnica_23

I'll include the file so you can check it out by yourself. (scroll down on the file to see the cars mentioned here)
The build in question;

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I need this.

The Xbow GT2 is a mad thing.

But the facelifted F Type would be insta-first-millisecond-DLC-purchase for me no matter what else is in the pack. Please please please :D

Last edited:
Thanks for digging, always interesting to see what may be in the pipeline. Fingers crossed these come to fruition 🤞

Are you sure this is the F-Type facelift? I believe the facelift never got an SVR with the most powerful version now the 'F-Type R P575' (same power as the SVR). The file name 'FTypeSVR_20' would suggest a late model year version of the original design in SVR guise.

Also very much looking forward to the Lagonda and Flying Spur, those barges would be great in Horizon 5! :) Also, I'm still surprised that we haven't (yet) seen the now outgoing Continental GT

The senna gtr is part of a new and little-known racing series called GT1, it is homologated by GtWorld, responsible for the biggest GT3 championship in Europe, GT2, GT4 and now GT1, pay attention to the GT1 car grid
Ferrari FXXK-EVO (Fh5 per pack)
Pagani Huayra R (FH5 per pack)
Pagani Zonda (Fh5 base game)
Porsche 935 (FH5 festival playlist)
Lamborghini SCV12 (Fh5 Per pack)
mclaren senna gtr
Praga Bohema
Apollo Intensa Emozione (Fh5 base game), A large part of its grid is currently present in fh5 (the scv12 turns in the next update) So I don't doubt a pack coming from it, (With these more recent leaks I imagine it's more of an automotive pack English or something)

Last edited:
The senna gtr is part of a new and little-known racing series called GT1, it is homologated by GtWorld, responsible for the biggest GT3 championship in Europe, GT2, GT4 and now GT1, pay attention to the GT1 car grid
Ferrari FXXK-EVO (Fh5 per pack)
Pagani Huayra R (FH5 per pack)
Pagani Zonda (Fh5 base game)
Porsche 935 (FH5 festival playlist)
Lamborghini SCV12 (Fh5 Per pack)
mclaren senna gtr
Praga Bohema
Apollo Intensa Emozione (Fh5 base game), A large part of its grid is currently present in fh5 (the scv12 turns in the next update) So I don't doubt a pack coming from it, (With these more recent leaks I imagine it's more of an automotive pack English or something)
Is GT1 actually homologated?
I had the impression that it’s more of a track day event for people with exotic track day cars like the SCV12 or Huayra R but not competitive racing?

The build in question;

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I need this.
I looked this last up night, and WOW, it IS crazy of a build! I want it! THIS is the kind of vehicle that I, and I am positive many others, would prefer over an ambulance van, that's for sure.

Last edited:
it is homologated by GtWorld
Firstly, that's the SRO Motorsports Group - "GTWorld" is just the YouTube channel it operates - but additionally there is no current GT1 series it runs and no homologation for such a series.

There is an event called "GT1 Sports Club Powered by Curbstone Events" which is recognised by the SRO, but it's not a race series and it doesn't require homologation. It's a private exhibition event held on an individual, one-off basis for owners of any "hyper and super track cars", but it's literally just a track day during a race weekend with no timing and no racing.

So far there's been two events, at Barcelona in 2022 and at Spa last month. It's fair to say that the Spa event was not well attended nor well received...

BEN_FlyingSpur_19
BMW_M3_21
MAS_MC20_22 (Yup)

FER_Roma_21
FER_296GTB_22
LAM_SC20_21
LAM_HuracanTecnica_23

Well, all I can say is with this file leaked publicly, don’t expect it to contain upcoming cars anymore.

Been away for a few days, finally caught up on my FH5 news via here and JakeXVX.

I'm a very happy boy with the up coming update, it looks great. I'm a bit gutted the 1990's Alfa GTV isn't included and I'm with @Populuxe on wanting the Fulvia. However, with what we're getting I'm still smiling. Very pleased with the garage, tunes and liveries expansion too.

I'll be getting the DLC on day one too.

If its any consolation, this does mean that any missing models from past games can now be rewards for future series, as well as any potential new to series cars that the team have scanned but been unable to use yet. I'd really like to see the Montreal return at some stage personally, though a 90s GTV or something a bit more leftfield like a 147 GTA would also be great to see.

Been away for a few days, finally caught up on my FH5 news via here and JakeXVX.

I'm a very happy boy with the up coming update, it looks great. I'm a bit gutted the 1990's Alfa GTV isn't included and I'm with @Populuxe on wanting the Fulvia. However, with what we're getting I'm still smiling. Very pleased with the garage, tunes and liveries expansion too.

I'll be getting the DLC on day one too.
Welcome! :gtpflag:This month is absolutely jam packed with cars; with the return of Alfa Romeo, Abarth, Fiat and Lancia, while also (unexpectedly) getting a new car pack with brand new models being added, it is a dream come true! But I truely hope we get the rest of the cars we are missing however. crosses both fingers. :D

I gave his video a go; he does sound a bit like Bet Lynch to my uneducated London ears but once I got used to that he has a fair amount of good stuff to say and the comments under his posts are (fairly) positive so far (despite a lotta Mike Brown hate :D). Jake makes a good newsreader for the game, clear, concise and unbiased. Here's what I said about the DLC in response to one of those comments:
Both car packs have had the right price and the right content for me and if they help fund further development on the season updates and keep the game going up until the release of FH6 I'm all for them.
This is YouTube so I expect some edgy kid to reply that I'm a mug for paying for a game I already bought but it's okay, people like us will keep funding the game for him so he can carry on playing it.

This is probably the longest I've ever played a videogame since FH4 so PG must be doing something right as far as I'm concerned. I'm happy with the direction the updates have taken and am more engaged with this instalment than I was with 4 after the same amount of time.

The game budget they get from the initial selling price only goes so far and they have to pay their staff with something. Nobody's holding a gun to my head to spend eight quid on a car pack. I spent £25 on ACC tracks and they're arguably less value (but fun though).

Last edited:
Are you sure this is the F-Type facelift? I believe the facelift never got an SVR with the most powerful version now the 'F-Type R P575' (same power as the SVR). The file name 'FTypeSVR_20' would suggest a late model year version of the original design in SVR guise.
It needs to happen. Jaguar's product line in Forza is severely outdated. Apart from the iconic XJ13, nothing else was added.

Back