Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,951 comments
1691776482671.png

The Lambo Super Trofeo is a shame, doesn’t really fit (those things are GT3 fast). But the Roma and 296GTB make it all good.

I hope they expand the maximum number of saved tunes as well if they haven't already. It'd be nice to be able to save multiple setups per car again without banging up against the limit.

I haven't watched the livestream yet but did they mention what the overall series reward cars are?

Last edited:
I hope they expand the maximum number of saved tunes as well if they haven't already.

I haven't watched the livestream yet but did they mention what the overall series reward cars are?
Aventador SVJ and 512TR

I'd love for the Fiat Coupe to come back but sadly it hasn't appeared since FM4 so I really didn't expect it. Great freaking update though, I didn't expect this much.

Holy moly Playground Games has got to chill with these banger car selections. The brand new cars alongside some returning favorites (Delta S4 my beloved) makes this one of the best series yet. I think they made the right choice adding half to the Festival Playlist and half to the Autoshow.

On a sidenote, really I'm surprised at just how quickly they're able to get brand new cars into the game (unlike another certain popular racing game). The Tecnica is barely a year old as is the 296, glad to see them both in. Once again Playground Games has nailed this series. Forza Horizon 5 may be going on two years old now, but in my opinion it's as lively as it's ever been.

Well I certainly didn't expect them to both release cars on the autoshow and have some cars as playlist rewards and have a paid car pack featuring some extra Italian cars, but honestly with a grand return like that it's not like it doesn't make sense :sly: And increased garage and tune/livery limit too which is just superb for everyone really.
As for the cars, honestly the only car really that I could've lived without is the Huracan Tecnica. I don't mind the Aventador deriatives as they are still somewhat distinct models (and the Essenza is just plain cool), and the Huracan Super Trofeo could be interesting for online racing (as a rival to the Porsche 935 and Ferrari 488 GT3), but the Tecnica? It's almost as if Forza is willingly getting it's own "50 billion Miatas in Gran Turismo" meme at this point...
Overall though? Very nice update. Can't wait to bury myself in Italia for a month 😎

Well this way Forza can get away from the image as the Mustang variant game.

besides, if you look up the history of the Huracan variants it's quite neat to have them all in game
The Sterrato is the only one missing, if you don't count convertibles.

The Sterrato is the only one missing, if you don't count convertibles.
Yeah, and it is probably the most relevant of them all for Horizon. The joke is definitely on us :D

Edit: You could argue that the Super Trofeo EVO model is also missing, with that cool ram scoop. Or the Huracan GT3, GT3 EVO, GT3 EVO 2, or the Huracan GT2 (BIIIIG ram scoop), but those are all for racing games, not Horizon.

Last edited:
Back