Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,953 comments
Half Baked Boo GIF

Might just come back to build out my IRL 500 Abarth with this update. Hopefully they bring back the standard one and not just the Biposto.
Comrade!
I want the Abarth 500. This one is cuter and I like it.
They added multiple trim levels on the Huracan, 911 (and other super/hypercars and Nissan) and if they don't remove them they should give the same love to the Abarth 500 as well as the other removed trim levels.
Not everyone just loves the latest or highest performing trim level only.

Comrade!
I want the Abarth 500. This one is cuter and I like it.
They added multiple trim levels on the Huracan, 911 (and other super/hypercars and Nissan) and if they don't remove them they should give the same love to the Abarth 500 as well as the other removed trim levels.
Not everyone just loves the latest or highest performing trim level only.
Wasn't this model leaked at some point? I mean it does have its FH5 sprite here:
1691722049687.png

Ok, I recognize the 3 in the back, but the front two are escaping me. What are they? Are they new or have we had them before and I'm just blanking on the names?

Edit: Nvm, I figured out it's the 131 at a weird angle and the Fiat 124 Spider
I thought the 124 was a Dino convertible at first
1691724812008.png

I'm quite curious as to how this month is going to pan out, looks like we have a sizeable chunk of returning cars, but I've also noticed quite a few brand new Italian cars referenced in the files - I can't imagine they're dropping everything in one month but it certainly aligns with the theme.

Are there any more XBOX 360 returnees other than the Alfa Brera and Fiat Coupe n the files that could fit the theme of Italian Automotive?

Aha, so that suddenly explains everything I saw. Expect the 296 and MC20 among others.
I'm guessing the Pininfarina Battista is in there as well given it's been announced in FM?

Last edited:
I'm glad I have a reason to play for forty points a week again this month, as I've only been completing half the playlist in the previous series.

Last edited:
Back