Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,953 comments
This will be a large one. I'd expect all of the Lancias, Fiats, Abarths and Alfa Romeos from Horizon 4 to come into the autoshow via a free pack akin to the Mitsubishi pack in Horizon 4.

New to Forza cars, I'm speculating the Guilia GTAm, 2023 Abarth 500E, Abarth 500E Scoripionissima or the Alfa Romeo Tonale
Unfortunately, it is highly doubtful.
User engagement has probably always been a top priority for them since FH4. They will likely treat all Fiat, Abarth and Alfa like Toyotas to increase this useless number.

Since they seem to look at the Car voting topics, the most requested (unreleased) Italian cars are:

Fiat Uno 1983-95 1191 votes
Bugatti Bolide 942 votes
Maserati MC20 891 votes
Fiat Multipla 2022 827 votes
Ferrari Roma 667 votes
Ferrari 296 595 votes
DeTomaso Pantera 557 votes
Lamborghini Revoluto 2024 527 votes
Lambo Countach 515 votes
Ferrari Daytona SP3 2023 437 votes

If they want to be cheeky, they could do the Suzuki Cappuccino (543 votes) as well for a name pun. This is also assuming the Giulia (729 votes) comes back
I am usually pro-democracy, but the Fiat Multipla getting more votes than three top-tier recent Ferraris and the legendary Pantera makes me wonder if there's some sort of irony poisoning going on here.

I am usually pro-democracy, but the Fiat Multipla getting more votes than three top-tier recent Ferraris and the legendary Pantera makes me wonder if there's some sort of irony poisoning going on here.
If we’re talking about the 1960s Fiat Multipla, then I would take it over all ten of the highest vote-getting Ferraris.

You can drive super and hypercars in a bunch of games, but it's pretty rare to be able to drive something like a Multipla. It's weird that it has 2022 on it though since they haven't made the car since 2013.

Unfortunately, it is highly doubtful.
User engagement has probably always been a top priority for them since FH4. They will likely treat all Fiat, Abarth and Alfa like Toyotas to increase this useless number.
Better hope it doesn't.
If it has to be DLC then it needs to be free DLC because the majority of them were in FH4. If they make it paid then the feedback would be brutal.
If they made some of them wheelspin-exclusive, then that's fairly okay since we don't have to go through the painful grind.
But if they drip-feed them in the months ahead, then we're in a rough ride. But knowing Playground's antics it's bound to happen at some point.

But then again, let's not jump to conclusions. Let's see what happens come Friday.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the Maserati MC20 make an appearance this update (or one coming soon) since it's recent featuring in GT and the The Crew. That with the MC12 coming back alongside all the Alfas, FIATs, Abarths and Lancias would be perfect. Pretty please PG!

Screenshot_20230810-100950-640.png
IMG_6523.jpeg

it is the same car we have in the game, what the fh want to say with this?

During the era that the Bugatti EB110 was made, in the early to mid 1990:s, an Italian company owned the rights to Bugatti, and built it in Italy.
Later on when VW bought and revived Bugatti, they were back in their native France to stay

To add to the context, at the time of the EB110's production, Bugatti was an Italian S.p.A. called Bugatti Automobili, based in a neighborhood of Modena. For a time, this brand was Ferrari's backyard neighbor.

During the era that the Bugatti EB110 was made, in the early to mid 1990:s, an Italian company owned the rights to Bugatti, and built it in Italy.
Later on when VW bought and revived Bugatti, they were back in their native France to stay
To add to the context, at the time of the EB110's production, Bugatti was an Italian S.p.A. called Bugatti Automobili, based in a neighborhood of Modena. For a time, this brand was Ferrari's backyard neighbor.
Not to go off topic. But I really appreciate the kind of knowledge you guys have on cars. It's so inspiring. :)

Back