Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 19,063 comments
1728058768035.png

Personally disappointed with this update.

Toyota is just pointless imo

I do like the FTO however.

Also feel like it's a nod to FH5 updates coming to a stop very soon with the backstage pass.

So that makes... Two New-to-Forzas, one only new by technicality of JDM, one New-to-Horizon, and one returning car. Interesting spread of cars.

Last edited:
IMG_7854.jpeg

Underwhelming update, but at least Clippy is referenced!

And are we gonna get more Forza GT/Forza Touring Cars from FM for Horizon Track Day? Actually, I think we'll get more FM ports in Series 40.

I'll list down every possible car that can fit the Track Toy theme that was either added in FM or mentioned in its files.
  • 2018 Acura #36 Gradient Racing NSX GT3
  • 2018 Aston Martin #97 Vantage GTE
  • 2018 Audi #44 R8 LMS
  • 2014 Ford #17 AmD Tuning Focus ST BTCC
  • 2019 Ginetta G55 GT4
  • 2019 Ginetta G40 Junior
  • 2020 Honda #73 L.A. Honda World Racing Civic TCR
  • 2018 Hyundai #98 Bryan Herta Autosports Veloster N TCR
  • 2019 McLaren #03 720S GT3
  • 2019 McLaren Senna GTR
  • 2022 McMurtry Spierling (yet it hasn't appeared in FM despite it being mentioned in FM's files)
  • 2019 Peugeot #7 DG Sport 308 GTI TCR
  • 2018 Subaru #1 Adrian Flux Racing Levorg BTCC
  • 2018 Vauxhall #66 Power Maxed TAG Racing Astra BTCC
  • 2018 Volkswagen #25 Experion Racing Golf GTI TCR

Last edited:
Not sure if this is from the '90's but it's definitely a round car.......

View attachment 1394369View attachment 1394370
When the game launched they made a lot of it being able to accurately render the orange peel effect in car paint so I guess this would be a breeze.

I haven't watched a Let's ¡GO! video for a while now but Signor Dalicante is enough to tempt me back. Not too happy about having to do all forty points again each week to get the second pass but I guess it's time for me to get off my lazy arse. Glad to have something to spend those FP on though.

Last edited:
View attachment 1394429
Underwhelming update, but at least Clippy is referenced!

And are we gonna get more Forza GT/Forza Touring Cars from FM for Horizon Track Day?
Honestly I was this close to turning off the stream when we got Clippy, but the pain is lessened by the fact that FH already has a lot of meta references to Windows, so this is nothing new.

What I am interested in is the Forza Touring Cars idea--more likely we'll be getting more Track Toys but I do remember talking about a touring car update in the vein of Apex Allstars earlier in the thread. Something to keep in mind, I suppose!

I bloody hope not 😂

I want actual new track day cars GT3-RS, new aerial atom ,radical, ginetta akula ect...
I bet this is more like what we're gonna get, but I also wouldn't be surprised if we got returning Time Attack cars like the Cusco Impreza. We might also get the new 911 GT3 RS too, so I'd call that a safe pencil-in for the update.

Really celebrating the Lagonda and the SVX, special cars, the FTO is also cool, just the Soarer could’ve been replaced with some more unique imo, seems to be too similar to the Lexus SC300 to me (is there a connection between this btw, as this is from the same company?)

It looks like the theme is "Best of '90s automotive design." In short, it was a '90s Vibe update--again, kinda disappointed they didn't even try for the top-tier of '90s performance.

1728061100764.png

Really celebrating the Lagonda and the SVX, special cars, the FTO is also cool, just the Soarer could’ve been replaced with some more unique imo, seems to be too similar to the Lexus SC300 to me (is there a connection between this btw, as this is from the same company?)
Soarer is just the Japanese market SC300/400. Only major differences were badging, steering wheel placement, and the fact that the Soarer had a third engine option (the 1JZ-GTE 2.5L turbo inline-six, which the FH5 model has).

Last edited:
Back