Forza Horizon (NEW SCREEN SHOTS)

I want a nice, long tunnel or two so we can hear these cars in all their glory.

First facts ahead E3 2012

- Forza Motorsport 4 physics optimized for off-road
- 65 grounds like mud, gravel, grass, tarmac etc.
- Reduced damage
- Open world with dynamic day/night cycle
- colorado environment/panorama with detailed foresight
- festivel with a huge drivable area and car service stations, paintshops, car dealers etc. on it
- events like mustang vs. mustang or racecar vs. jet

source: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=38425290&postcount=453

WIN

I think it's a 30fps game and not 60fps..

- Reduced damage
- festivel with a huge drivable area and car service stations, paintshops, car dealers etc. on it

WIN

I think it's a 30fps game and not 60fps..

Fap-Meme.jpg_thumb.jpg

Hope that source is legit!

- Reduced damage

11601d1336239730t-good-ol-parent-trolling-1912-so-much-win.jpg

Dreams:
...what about more open topped roadsters. Some with t-roofs and with the ability to add fender flares. Ripping through the Grand Canyon??

Reality:
I love driving around now with my FM4 convertibles (not tuned over S700 because I use a controller)and a huge fan next to my Xbox and tv, blowing hot, stale air into my face....The good life, it is already here!!

Great news. It looks like all the cars will have working LEDs and headlights. Since it's in Colorado and they have 65(!?) different road surfaces one could assume there will be rain/snow/ice - possibly.

It would be nice if they carry over the upgrades & vinyl editors from Forza 4.

It would be nice if they carry over the upgrades & vinyl editors from Forza 4.

I really hope these are both in, they've been a major selling point of Forza since Forza 1 (I think, maybe it was 2). Regardless Forza has always had a focus on customization and tuning and it'd be a shame if it was lost in what's probably going to be the most epic game in the series

I am going to pretend this game was never brought to my attention until Fall, then see it and act all surprised, cause the anticipation already driving me nuts!

Are there any famous/popular race tracks in Colorado? Thats where the game seems to be based so I wouldn't be suprised if a licensed race track from Colorado made it in.

How cool would it be if we could drive to the track and do some laps

Perhaps Pikes Peak?

Judging by the shots above, I bet `free roam` doesn`t extend to driving off the cliffs. :(

Would make for some fun, drunken online battles if you could. :D

Well, seems like pretty much everything I wanted this to be it, is. Paintshops and car dealers? Sounds like vinyls and lots of car choice.

The world looks beautiful and kudos for the variety of surfaces and day and night cycle. Forzatographers are going to be in their element.

In case any of you haven't noticed, there's a Forza Horizon sub-forum now... which some of you requested (even though it was coming anyway), so why you're all continuing to post in the FM4 section really isn't making much sense to me.

In case any of you haven't noticed, there's a Forza Horizon sub-forum now... which some of you requested (even though it was coming anyway), so why you're all continuing to post in the FM4 section really isn't making much sense to me.

I have moved the thread to the Horizon forum :):):)

Where it says about other vehicles, maybe 'Forza Watersports' will at last surface and we can race liveried boats on a lake? There's lakes in that area of Colorado if it's true to the street name on one of the road signs.

Are there any famous/popular race tracks in Colorado? Thats where the game seems to be based so I wouldn't be suprised if a licensed race track from Colorado made it in.

I can find at least eight race tracks in Colorado (some are defunct):

Pikes Peak International Hill Climb (12.42 mile 156 turn point-to-point hill climb)
Pikes Peak International Raceway (1 mile D-shaped oval)
Bandimere Speedway (dragstrip)
Aspen Motorsports Park (1.1 mile, 7 turn road course)
Continental Divide Raceway Park (1.8 mile 9 turn road course)
Pueblo Motorsports Park (2.2 Mile 10 turn road course)
Second Creek Raceway (1.7 mile 12 turn road course)
Denver (temporary CART street course)

I can find at least eight race tracks in Colorado (some are defunct):

Pikes Peak International Hill Climb (12.42 mile 156 turn point-to-point hill climb)
Pikes Peak International Raceway (1 mile D-shaped oval)
Bandimere Speedway (dragstrip)
Aspen Motorsports Park (1.1 mile, 7 turn road course)
Continental Divide Raceway Park (1.8 mile 9 turn road course)
Pueblo Motorsports Park (2.2 Mile 10 turn road course)
Second Creek Raceway (1.7 mile 12 turn road course)
Denver (temporary CART street course)

Damn, a hill climb event would be completely awesome. Just imagine building a car for something as tough as that.

Damn, a hill climb event would be completely awesome. Just imagine building a car for something as tough as that.

Dont mean to disappoint you but I think it was confirmed that Pikes Peak was not in the game. Some guy asked the demonstrator during the interview. It was a neogaf thread.

Back