Forza Horizon (NEW SCREEN SHOTS)

Wow this game looks good. I was expecting a lot worse due to the open world factor. So what planes do you guys reckon we can fly.
It was said that you can race against a P51 Mustang. But I doubt that you can fly anything yourself.

I can't wait for this game! It pretty much reminds me of Need for speed hot pursuit II land scape but with NFS UG2 car customizations and stuff. As long as it doesn't have NFS physics it will be so coooooooool.

(Although, to be honest, a Gran Turismo MMO sounds more exciting than a Forza MMO...I don't know why.)

It's the physics, a Forza crash acts somewhat like a real crash (minus parts falling off the car), a GT crash is like a bunch of rubber toy cars, they crash and get launched every-which-way"

Forza: P1 "There's a terrible crash over there"
P2 "Great... They'll have to fix their cars"

GT: P1 "There's a terrible crash over there"
P2 "Great... They'll need to unfold their cars... INCOMING!!!!"

7825038442_45752a6c2a_z.jpg

Yeah I saw that. To be honest though, I think that photo is real. It looks like it was taken out of a trailer or something as well.

Yeah. The main thing I noticed is it doesn't have the Horizon logo on the bottom corner but thought it could have been a off screen picture taken. Just found it funny that they put a picture of 3 Porsches in the article.

Soft-shouldered side road next to a main road with painted lines (in background):
features_drive_your_dream_main_543212.jpg

I really hope we can just veer off into the dirt if we want, and cross from one road to the other.

Starting to remind me of a mix between NFS:Pro Street and TDU1 and TDU2. If its anything like Pro Street lets hope it has the drag racing events. Thats one of the few things that Pro Street actually nailed. The drag racing in that game was very good.

Back