Nine Minutes of 4K Forza 7 Gameplay:

Forza Motorsport 7 Reveal at E3 2017 in 4K:

Where to find media:

Gamersyde: Videos / Screenshots

Digital Foundry: Videos

News.Xbox.com: Videos & Screenshots

IGN: Videos / Screenshots

Gamespot: Videos / Screenshots

Note: This thread isn't for interviews or impressions, purely for video or screenshots with little to no commentary. If you see any media quoted from another thread, please go to the source of the quote and like it if you want to. If you enjoy the content in this thread, please remember that websites like Gamersyde could use your support to continue to provide excellent quality content; consider becoming a Patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/Gamersyde

Thread for Interviews

Thread for Impressions

Last edited:
Gamesyde 4K HDR E3 2017 Videos:

http://gamersyde.com/news_forza_7_in_hdr_on_gamersyde_-19287_en.html#forum

Inside Sim Racing Mugello Off-screen Gameplay with Wheel at E3 2017:

Team VVV Porsche at Dubai Off-screen Gameplay with Wheel at E3 2017:

Screenshots from E3 2017 build posted by Hage dayo:

Forza7 E3 version:lol::lol::lol:
0PKlkOV.png
zZ4rKU7.png
SuxXCWx.png
X1OrTCS.png

Last edited:
So, I've finally won 2 fast Fords I really wanted, the Fiesta ST and the RS200. These were quite fun events to do. FM7 could have more of that. :)

I was sad that I couldn't get this car in FH3, I'm happy that I can drive it now.

I did some experiment: adjusting the car buckets, etc could have a cool "car spotting" session using my trusty Jaguar XE-S.

I've finally got the Car Pack! Had lots of fun already.

Testing the Fiata...

As we don't have offroad tracks in Forza Motorsport... I've had to find what to do with the Land Cruiser.

Everybody wanted to drive this. The star of the pack imho. The Alfa Giulia. (the Diablo is a bonus)

The Top Gear Test Track its maybe the track with the most enjoyable replay cameras.

Back