Forza Motorsport General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Terronium-12
  • 14,235 comments
Or like me. I had a C64, a mate down the road had a spectrum 48K and my best mate had a BBC model B.
And then there was always a weirdo with an Amstrad 😁 desperately trying to fit it but not accepted by anyone !!

Last edited:
So what were some of these reasons they gave out copies of the game early to people? This guy drives worse than a 7 year old using a keyboard to steer and really doesn't have a happening yootoob channel. I assume he must know someone to get this. What am I missing here? Why do they want these Hellen Kellers to show off their game before anyone else can get it?

I'm tired of waiting for the game.

images

And then there was always a weirdo with an Amstrad 😁 desperately trying to fit it but not accepted by anyone !!
CPC464.It had a built in cassette deck,unlike the other 2 with their separate decks and came with its own monitor,i think it turned up a little late compared to the other 3 computers.Interesting as it is we are going seriously off topic now. :lol:

So what were some of these reasons they gave out copies of the game early to people? This guy drives worse than a 7 year old using a keyboard to steer and really doesn't have a happening yootoob channel. I assume he must know someone to get this. What am I missing here? Why do they want these Hellen Kellers to show off their game before anyone else can get it?
From what I understand, and was answered in the thread before, this isn't his footage. I'm not sure how he's finding it but the languages and player names change, when you can see them, so to me it seems to be the case.

Reviewers are generally terrible at racing games; honestly they are just terrible at games sometimes.

Gaming journalist on Cuphead Tutorial vs Pigeon.

Last edited:
Weirdly, not sure if he means the servers have been turned off for him, or he has somehow acquired this footage?

SmartSelect_20230930_232951_Samsung Internet.jpg

Is anyone planning to change their Xbox's location to New Zealand this wednesday or will everyone just wait for the release at midnight in their regular time zone?
sponge bob day GIF

I'm not on Xbox consoles, but I'd wait patiently anyway, I'm in no hurry. Besides, no preload for us on Steam yet.

Last edited:
Is anyone planning to change their Xbox's location to New Zealand this wednesday or will everyone just wait for the release at midnight in their regular time zone?
sponge bob day GIF
Set it to Kiribati for an extra hour early. This also works on Windows :)

I won't be playing right away, I'm too skeptical to buy the premium edition before release so I need to wait for the normal release date. Or, at least the normal release date in Kiribati time ;)

Last edited:
All Livery can be imported from these titles. There's also a Forza Horizon 5 Files tab to the left.
if follows FH4 and FH5, as long the game you made the game have online active, you can put it in game
So I guess that means the livery paint system hasn’t evolved, lovely.
I have a theory that they leave the paint update of FH5 for last beacuse they want add also in Forza Motosport at same time

There's probably nothing in this other than marketing/advertising but worth noting that Forza Motorsport will have a reasonable presence at the Bathurst 1000 event next weekend.

It's a partnership between Xbox ANZ and Supercars that will involve a couple of the drivers being ambassadors for the game (BKos and Andre). Source: https://www.v8sleuth.com.au/supercars-xbox-team-up-ahead-of-bathurst/

There's probably nothing in this other than marketing/advertising but worth noting that Forza Motorsport will have a reasonable presence at the Bathurst 1000 event next weekend.
Hmmmmm what if the new Supercars Camaro and Supercars Mustang will be in the game, also Mt. Panorama (or other aussie track) will be in december game update?

--------------------------------------------------

Edit
had found more info about it on Supercars website

1696143697696.png

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back