Forza Motorsport General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Terronium-12
  • 14,419 comments
INSTAGRAM HOT WHEELS: MOBIL 1 and HOT WHEELS - partners
  • Looks like they reposted it this morning
  • Forza Motorsport and Mobil 1, will there be anything coming today about Mobil 1 and Forza ?

Attachments

• MOBIL 1 e HOT WHEELS.jpg
    MOBIL 1 e HOT WHEELS.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 5
Whatever T10 plans to show they are really keeping things under wraps. With all this buzz going on the past few days you would think something would have leaked or just been teased days ago. I'm not trying to hype myself or anyone else up but something nice has to be coming whether it's the track or "A" car in this update. I just have that weird feeling...anybody else?

So no new track or car in the teaser. This update is rather the best thing they’ve ever made or the worst and they are hiding.

Also description says long races are coming. Online possibly???

Nothing AT ALL driving/racing/2 wheel/4 wheel related (unless you count plane landing gear...). Very disappointing for me.
Was very surprised at no FM in this showcase, I mean they have an update for it ready to go and decide to...release it on it's own and not put it in front of millions of people through the XGS?

I get that maybe it's a small update and probably not worthy of time in the showcase, but this is your supposed premier racing franchise - surely even a 30 second teaser would be feasible? I guess not.

Last edited:
@Milouse I have a problem adding cars on your site on FM23. Normally I just click on the "key" on bottom right of the car image and it adds the car. But for FM23, doing that just takes me to the Category listing (e.g. Modern Racecars), or in the case of the Elemental RP1 it took me to the car listing so i had to scroll to page 5 to find the car to add it.

Which kind of makes the search function useless for me right now for FM23 (it works fine with GT7 where the key is top left)

Please can you look at this. I'm using Samsung Internet to browse.

Thanks a lot 👍
This should works now, thank YOU.

At least they gave us the thumbnail to hold us over until tomorrow so now we have an idea. I wonder if one of the spotlight cars is another P3, perhaps the Ginetta that I've been tossing in my head being that so far we have 2 Ginettas in a row and that Ligier is lonely. Good to see some endurance races coming now though.

At least they gave us the thumbnail to hold us over until tomorrow so now we have an idea. I wonder if one of the spotlight cars is another P3, perhaps the Ginetta that I've been tossing in my head being that so far we have 2 Ginettas in a row and that Ligier is lonely. Good to see some endurance races coming now though.
Remember the Duqueine logo leaked in FH5. We could see a D08

I had saw the teaser on youtube and the showcase today
I am glad that rumor that said that they were cutting the dev of FM and focus on FH6 was a big fat lie

About the update, i have no idea what type of car, the track is most likely to be sebring but i feel they will cut one of the 2 short layouts for the lack of pitlane

Am I the only to have the nasty feeling that, unless you're a multiplayer driver, these endurance races might be Update 9, and ONLY Update 9. i.e. Featured Tour. People seem to be thinking these Endurance races are permanent additions. I don't have ANY confidence in that. So far, we've had nothing permanent added except for new tracks and cars.

Back