Forza Motorsport General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Terronium-12
  • 14,402 comments
I hate to be "that guy" - but surely this has got to be a skill/difficulty/tune issue? I'm almost finished the last Porsche GT3 series and I'm sailing through the races on mediums. Sure the tires are worn but they're far from losing significant amounts of grip.

Are you upgrading any of the parts of the cars? I found I had to modify the Lamborghini ST to give it the edge over the rest of the GT3/GTLM field as it simply didn't have the downforce or braking abiliities of the rest.
I mean, I'm more than willing to admit to skill issues playing a part. I know I'm not the best/fastest/most consistent racer by any stretch. I also previously acknowledged that the difficulty settings that I haven't touched since launch probably worked against me as well.

I do typically upgrade parts for the cars to the top of S, since as of late I've been trying to tune on my own a little more for multiplayer races. The tire wear was particularly bad running mediums doing the Road events for the C7 Z06, but less so (albeit still a factor) for the Ferrari 458. The 911 GT3 was a lot nicer to its tires, so running mediums with that car wasn't nearly as much of a headache. I still need to do the Race event for the 911, as well as the Huracan Tours, so I'm curious to see how it goes for those cars.

I mean, I'm more than willing to admit to skill issues playing a part. I know I'm not the best/fastest/most consistent racer by any stretch. I also previously acknowledged that the difficulty settings that I haven't touched since launch probably worked against me as well.

I do typically upgrade parts for the cars to the top of S, since as of late I've been trying to tune on my own a little more for multiplayer races. The tire wear was particularly bad running mediums doing the Road events for the C7 Z06, but less so (albeit still a factor) for the Ferrari 458. The 911 GT3 was a lot nicer to its tires, so running mediums with that car wasn't nearly as much of a headache. I still need to do the Race event for the 911, as well as the Huracan Tours, so I'm curious to see how it goes for those cars.
Sorry if I came off as rude - that was not my intention.

My 2c for the Huracan roadcar; it's an understeery pig. Start by Lightening it, add aero, and consider a RWD conversion as your first modifications. I found that made it much nicer to drive at least.

Sorry if I came off as rude - that was not my intention.

My 2c for the Huracan roadcar; it's an understeery pig. Start by Lightening it, add aero, and consider a RWD conversion as your first modifications. I found that made it much nicer to drive at least.
All good. I'm not surprised to hear that the Huracan is an understeering nightmare, or that the Super Trofeo lacks downforce, so at least I know what to expect. Appreciate the tips. 👍

Back