Forza Motorsport General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Terronium-12
  • 13,654 comments
Ah, I see what the plan is for disabling AA:

"Finally, there is now an option to disable TAA completely on PC. This option is for players who prefer to use their own form of driver-level anti-aliasing. Find the new setting in the Display tab."

So we have to try forcing MSAA 4x in the Nvidia drivers and see what happens, I guess.

I wonder if this bug fix will solve importing liveries problems?

Fixed an issue where attempting to import liveries from previous titles in the My Designs menu will sometimes cause the game to crash.

Did not expect to see the Evo 3, especially getting the Evo 3 before FH5. That means it’s inevitably coming to FH5 next week… right?

The proximity radar, replay changes and separating Forza GT are very welcome changes. There’s still lots of work in other areas that needs to be done of course, but it’s best to have patience, and any sign that T10 are taking constructive feedback seriously and following through is quite encouraging.

Ah, I see what the plan is for disabling AA:

"Finally, there is now an option to disable TAA completely on PC. This option is for players who prefer to use their own form of driver-level anti-aliasing. Find the new setting in the Display tab."

So we have to try forcing MSAA 4x in the Nvidia drivers and see what happens, I guess.
I have tried Nvidia's DLAA, but it produces way too many artifacts (maybe because the underlying TAA is not disabled?) So, I will check again after the latter update. TAA is much too aggressive with objects in the foreground (trees, fencing, lamp posts...)

Last edited:
I wonder why they cant split Forza GT up for single player the way they are doing it for multiplayer, still looks to be a pain in ass to make proper GT/multiclass races in freeplay. The update looks as suspected some decent QOL fixes and a couple new features but big lack of content. Not super impressed overall but racing against the AI should be even better now and hopefully they snuck in some more graphical tweaks.

Last edited:
I think Mae means that the other cars are just cars from previous games brought back.
People really need to stop harping on that. They are of course going to use assets they already have to decrease production time for each update. We get a new update every month, that's probably not long enough to model more than one new car from scratch. I'd rather have new races every month rather than complete the campaign and then have to wait who knows how long to do more races for more cars.
It also needs to be considered that there are players who have never played any Forza games before who would not have driven these cars in the previous titles.

You forgot the 2005 Subaru Impreza. That wasn't in the game at launch.
That's probably a typo since we have the '04.

Last edited:
'04 and '05 have the same front end. It didn't change until '06.
Not in Forza, 04 and 05 aren’t the same model; we have the 04 in FM23 and we getting the 05 we saw in the update 10 trailer

6B0F0435-0D88-47BB-9F15-8829FCEB1B56.jpeg

Last edited:
An option to enable or disable Motion Blur in cockpit view has been added to the PC settings menu.

Is this a different setting than the one in graphics? Because I turned that one off but I still get the blur effect.

'04 and '05 have the same front end. It didn't change until '06.
Yeah, but Forza has that strange habit of mis-numbering the production year of some cars. Gran Turismo too, come to think of it (I still remember you could get a 1991 Civic EG in GT4, which is not a thing that exists) and I really don't understand why.

Back