Forza Motorsport General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Terronium-12
  • 14,646 comments
I really must have blanked Sunset Peninsula from my mind because I didn't remember anything about it except maybe the banked part but I don't remember any of the infield portion. It's ok but I don't like fictional tracks to begin with.

The first races in the GT showed a PI limit of B max but in the race there were A level Camaros, why was that the case?

I actually did remember some of Sunset Peninsula, though of course it has been updated somewhat.

Could someone point my in the direction of the Mediterranean Drift Rivals event because I searched out the Rivals Menu Option and there was no sign of any Drift stuff.

I actually did remember some of Sunset Peninsula, though of course it has been updated somewhat.

Could someone point my in the direction of the Mediterranean Drift Rivals event because I searched out the Rivals Menu Option and there was no sign of any Drift stuff.
The Drift Rivals were causing a game crash so we've temporarily removed them. They'll be restored once that's fixed.

Don't know whether this has been noted elsewhere but it's pretty cool that the new Mustang has the GT3 Bodykit as a conversion option.
Building a makeshift version is the best way to wait for the actual Mustang GT3/GTD. Not to mention, it's gonna be a whole lot of fun as it would transform the 2024 Mustang GT into a cornering machine.

It’s good to see T10 finally getting this game to where it should’ve been at launch
Hopefully year 2 focuses on brand new content and further enhancing the overall experience

I'm pretty sure he's speaking in the context that FM23 is the first Forza released to fully utilize Game Pass for its own purposes.
First Motorsport, yes.

Forza Horizon 4 was the first major first party title designed to exploit Game Pass, its live service offering is far bigger in scope than Forza Horizon 3.

Back