Forza Motorsport General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Terronium-12
  • 14,235 comments
It's worth noting that the majority of GT7's issues started after release, and the length of the singleplayer mode was enough that it would seem to go on much longer, especially with it only needing the National licenses, that nobody would have expected it to cut off when it did.

Race payouts became worse after release, and MTX pricing wasn't available. We didn't see that the LCD prices would increase so drastically. Reviewers had a different experience.
Was it even implemented during the review process?

I remember 1 reviewer specifically saying if they had been made aware of the game's MTX during their time with the game, they would have knocked the score down a peg.

BOK
I’m hoping YouTubers like super GT or maybe even a slight more serious sim racer like Dave cam get a chance to play soon and give some impressions, I don’t trust the likes of mainstream reviewers to give a valuable opinion.
I just know IGN is going to give the game a 10 regardless.

Are those cars on the screens, a 720s gt3 and some variant of the huracan gt3?

Screenshot_20230727_082049_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
It's worth noting that the majority of GT7's issues started after release, and the length of the singleplayer mode was enough that it would seem to go on much longer, especially with it only needing the National licenses, that nobody would have expected it to cut off when it did.

Race payouts became worse after release, and MTX pricing wasn't available. We didn't see that the LCD prices would increase so drastically. Reviewers had a different experience.

A lot of reviews had the gran Turismo blinders on, underneath there’s a fantastic racing game but the lacklustre campaign, underutilisation of cars and game features and a completely baffling menu system should have been pick up in reviews

BOK
A lot of reviews had the gran Turismo blinders on, underneath there’s a fantastic racing game but the lacklustre campaign, underutilisation of cars and game features and a completely baffling menu system should have been pick up in reviews
I like the campaign 😟

So only 75 days?? WOOHOO!!!

BOK
I’m hoping YouTubers like super GT or maybe even a slight more serious sim racer like Dave cam get a chance to play soon and give some impressions, I don’t trust the likes of mainstream reviewers to give a valuable opinion.

I hope after GT7 reviewers are more vigilant
Forza tends to use less tricks than GT, at least i am sure they wont do that stupid trick of game progression and MTX that the Gran Turismo people did

The MTX was known about, but the PlayStation store page was unavailable and nobody could see the pricing.
Not just this but they had put a fake progression that doesnt counted the MTX factor in, when the game and the MTX came out, it became FAR MORE HARDER than during the review season

Best sequence of the Brosnan era

What you think about the modern BMWs?

Last edited:
I got one month Ultimate for £1 which I cancelled when I found nothing of interest to play, but I got a discount on the upgrade package for Forza and I can pre order the base version once Ultimate stops, as it prevents me from pre ordering.

Back