FRL ~ ToCA15 - NINNERS, AUDI SPORT ECM, GTPORSCHE, CHAMPIONS!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,036 comments
P4 and P3 x2 is a million miles better than I expected to do. Just managed to put together a perfect qualifying lap (0.3 quicker than I'd ever gone before) which set me up in a good position for race 1. Then kept out of trouble in races 2 and 3 which paid off with good results there too. My poor right front tyre though.

2 top 10s and then 13th. Could not figure out how to get this car to turn better. And then 2nd gear is just annoying, could never downshift into even after fiddling with it so it it killed my acceleration.

Good Battle with @TNR_KING_FILO though. I can now say I've actually raced with an ORMA driver AND a TNR driver, gonna frame that since its the best I'll do :lol:

2 top 10s and then 13th. Could not figure out how to get this car to turn better. And then 2nd gear is just annoying, could never downshift into even after fiddling with it so it it killed my acceleration.

Good Battle with @TNR_KING_FILO though. I can now say I've actually raced with an ORMA driver AND a TNR driver, gonna frame that since its the best I'll do :lol:
Looking MUCH better than last season as well, from what I hear you used to be quite quick back in GT4 / early GT5 days.

13th, 12th and 10th was a pretty decent weekend despite getting roughed up (and roughing others up too). Had some good battles towards the end but just wasn't aggressive enough.

7th in the opening race was fantastic, kept my head out of trouble and was rewarded with a good finish. 11th and 14th in the other 2 races was probably worse than the pace that I showed. Need to up my game in the reverse races as that's been where i've struggled this season.

P4 and P3 x2 is a million miles better than I expected to do. Just managed to put together a perfect qualifying lap (0.3 quicker than I'd ever gone before) which set me up in a good position for race 1. Then kept out of trouble in races 2 and 3 which paid off with good results there too. My poor right front tyre though.
Yea it looked like you were really struggling at the end of race 3 with tires in the last corner. I didn't really struggle that much with tires this week surprisingly. I think I found how to make the car better now post update

Yea it looked like you were really struggling at the end of race 3 with tires in the last corner. I didn't really struggle that much with tires this week surprisingly. I think I found how to make the car better now post update
Yeah by lap 12 they were done, same happened in Race 1, had a good battle with @GTPorsche and then lost a second or more per lap when the tyre had fallen apart.

Looking MUCH better than last season as well, from what I hear you used to be quite quick back in GT4 / early GT5 days.

Well, I was decent in GT4 but GT5 was where I was actually competitive. Then just had personal issues and basically lost most of my interest (and speed).

Yeah by lap 12 they were done, same happened in Race 1, had a good battle with @GTPorsche and then lost a second or more per lap when the tyre had fallen apart.
Lots of very good battles especially in the first race.

This track is my favorite so far along with Maggiore

The usual poor front tyre wear returned this week after being masked at the previous two events because of the one lap pace advantage I held at those races. My front right tyre suffered a noticeable drop in performance at half distance, and it just kept getting worse from there. Realistically the best I could really hope on pace for was 3xP2, but my TV switched off in race 3 so that didn't happen (the one time I didn't have my remote within easy reach).

Not a great fan of the track we're racing at next week.

Did we ever get the updated table from last week after the stewarding adjustments
No, by the point it was finalized there was no point in posting it with a race and new tables a couple days off.

Back