FRL ~ ToCA15 - NINNERS, AUDI SPORT ECM, GTPORSCHE, CHAMPIONS!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,036 comments
So from Maggiore Race #3 two adjustments. @Macboyilija penalty was reduced dropping him just behind @Andil , and @Furinkazen got a 10sec penalty.

Raceday for Interlagos anyway and I remember last season being very surprised how minor changes made major differences to lap time around here.

Your incidents were looked at again and it was decided the first two incidents with @Andil were either more his fault (1st one) or 50/50 (2nd one). Also @Furinkazen‘s incidents were just missed when looking through the reports. 👍

Pretty sure that was not what he was refering to, also pretty sure it's not your place to explain what has been done or changed, stewarding-wise

Pretty sure that was not what he was refering to, also pretty sure it's not your place to explain what has been done or changed, stewarding-wise

I read it as him wanting to know why his penalty got changed but reading back I can see he might have been talking about Interlagos. My bad for not realizing that this was a super serious series where stewarding decisions are top secret. :dopey:

12th-4th-11th.
Not great weekend and field was closely matched, any mistake and almost impossible to catch back up.

Story of this season - the fast aggressive drivers (including most aliens) spend their time doing bonkers passes, wrecking each other, and then quit and/or complain when they do the exact same moves they report!

And this very round last season as well - "I'm sick of people blocking me, so i'll cause 12 accidents in one race" - *cue banhammer*

Take 2 9th places despite being the slowest person tonight, had the pace to stay just behind people but not the pace to overtake. Had a nice battle with @GTPorsche in race 3.

Still lacking that little bit of pace to be competitive as I seem to fall like a stone during reverse grid races.

I struggled all week to get a really solid performance out of the car. The update definitely made that worse for me. No setup change made the car better.

Then I struggled to keep pace in the races because of tire wear.

I struggled all week to get a really solid performance out of the car. The update definitely made that worse for me. No setup change made the car better.

Then I struggled to keep pace in the races because of tire wear.

Same. Laps 11 to 13 tyres went off a cliff.

BoP update due tomorrow.

@Furinkazen: I was just making a joke with the steward remark.

Your incidents were looked at again and it was decided the first two incidents with @Andil were either more his fault (1st one) or 50/50 (2nd one).
Thanks for the follow up. I do appreciate this since I already let people know I was not happy that I was blamed in the chat after the race for being dirty. While I think I am one of the cleanest drivers around. So for that reason after the race I immediately analysed all the replays and gave argumented points in this thread why I was not to be blamed. Clearly that did not help or nobody read that. And clearly did not prevent from being reported. The fact how I was driving and fighting for position (where I normally should have not been) was not taken into account as well since I just got a 5 second penalty for 3 incidents of which 2 were completely wrong. Frustrating as that was (it felt like Sportmode) my argumented requests to change the decision did not help. Untill Ninners was so kind to check my replay as well and gave his unbiased opinion. Without him I probably would have still be blamed. So it feels good in the end although very unnecessary and would not cause me to step away from the season.

Story of this season - the fast aggressive drivers (including most aliens) spend their time doing bonkers passes, wrecking each other, and then quit and/or complain when they do the exact same moves they report!
Maybe I am just unlucky with this season ? As you can see still like the idea of TOCA and keep hanging out here. I do like all the effort you are putting in all this and the help you gave me. So really do appreciate this and hope your other series will be as succesful. I thought I would share my compliments in public, so not only complaining.

@Macboyilija just noting, you don't need to feel personally attacked, some decisions you get for you, some against you.

Hopefully we can get a better grid for final few rounds. In general driving standards have been much improved this season, and as i've said above it's generally same 2-3 suspects complaining about/causing the incidents.

ToCA16 News:

Audi out.

BoP Adjustments:

Peugeot: +1% power - @Espial

unknown.png

Renault: +2% power - @Andil @Macboyilija
unknown.png

Stewarding - only got 3 things to look at, surprising considering some people's complaining.

Last edited:
VW would have to outscore them by 56 points to take it to rounds 22-24 (providing there isn't a drop score rule)

Given there are at least 4 Audis racing until end of season, and current scoring rules for manufacturers, best VW can do is gain 51 points per race with a full lobby...

Back