FRL ~ ToCA15 - NINNERS, AUDI SPORT ECM, GTPORSCHE, CHAMPIONS!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,036 comments
The Hyundai is what ive chosen to practise in for the most part
Ahh don't really have a clue on RWD set-up - you have the car running at latest spec? 1% power increase today.

Low 39s is just a guess based on last seasons pace.

Yup and generally lap times this season have been around 1sec off last season.

Also since the update, most have lost a little more time. 39s sound right based on those factors and last season's record

Before the BoP changes and the tire model change, the stock Hyundai setup with minimum rear df was within a tenth of my pole winning Audi tune at Brands Indy and faster than my Audi at Tsukuba

I have middle rear df on my Hyundai. Surprised it makes any difference with as narrow of a range as we have, but minimum is too twitchy and max is way too tight.

I'm on a pad too so its a struggle from the get go, I also need to learn the track a bit more, if anyone at some point would be willing to help me out i'd appreciate it

Regarding flag can I remind everyone you drive session timer 15 min or flag, whichever comes first.

If you're going to set 15 minutes as a hard limit, why waste your time typing 'flag' then? Especially since the reason it never got called this past week was because you were on a hotlap.

Back